1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
2. The youngest ever recorded, intentional suicide was by a six year old girl who hung herself by a crib
3. One Direction are the youngest band to ever perform at the Olympic Games.
4. Gale Sayers was inducted into the Hall of Fame when he was 34, that’s four years younger than Peyton Manning is now.
5. Gray whales were once known as “devilfish, ” due to the ferocity with which a female gray whale will protect its young.
6. Hillary Clinton was elected president of her school’s Young Republicans chapter before she ultimately switched to Democrat.
7. A young Isaac Newton once threatened to burn his mother and stepfather alive.
8. Most of your body is younger than you are.
9. Kids in California, as young as 12, can have condoms discreetly sent to them for free.
10. Kids today don’t know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
11. Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you will ever be again. #VeryGoodFact
12. Steve Carell would try to make his family laugh when he was younger by dressing up as an alien and then sitting at the dinner table.
13. All babies see blurred images when they are young and can barely recognize people.
14. Teenage activist, Malala Yousafzai, was named the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner ever at 17 years old.
15. Drew Barrymore was 7 years old when she first hosted "Saturday Night Live, " the youngest host to this day.
16. Nearly eight in 10 young adults now favor gay marriage.
17. As people age, their faces to begin to reflect certain aspects of their personality that hadn’t been obvious when they were younger.
18. Smiling makes you look younger.
19. In India, there is an organization called "The Love Commandos" that protects young couples who fall in love across different castes.
20. A study has found that a lower IQ is associated with greater and riskier drinking among young adult men.
21. The little boy who did the voice of Bambi grew to become the youngest drill instructor ever in the Marines.
22. After six months on the International Space Station, astronauts are .0007 seconds younger than people on Earth.
23. As a young boy, Bradley Cooper would often cook for his classmates, his go to dish was lasagna.
24. In the 80s, Weird Al turned down $5 million dollars to promote a beer brand, since a lot of his fans were "young and impressionable."
25. 54% of firstborns believe they are more responsible than their younger siblings, while 46% of younger siblings claim they are funnier.
26. People who sleep eight hours a day may die younger than people who sleep six or seven hours per day.
27. The younger you are when you start drinking, the more likely you are to have a problem with alcohol.
28. Among beer drinkers 27 and younger, only 44% have tried Budweiser beer.
29. Among young American adults aged 25 34, 17.7% of men and 11.7% of women live with their parents.
30. Young male chimpanzees have been seen using logs to play the "airplane game" moving the log side to side in the air just like humans do.
31. Young girls with higher IQs are twice as likely to use illegal drugs later in life.
32. Former NFL quarterback Vince Young spent $5K a week at The Cheesecake Factory.
33. In the United Kingdom, young, single, childless women earn more on average than men do.
34. Claudius II banned marriage for young Roman men because he believed single men made better soldiers.
35. ISIS released a Youtube video that showed jihadist militants recruiting young boys by giving them ice cream and cotton candy.
36. The youngest person to give birth was 5 years old in 1933.
37. People who feel old have a 41% higher mortality risk than people who feel young.
38. Houseflies younger than four days old don’t react to light and therefore won’t be attracted to your bug zapper
39. 62% of people are regularly angry at God – Those most likely to be angry were women, young people, and highly educated people.
40. Among young adults, men masturbate an average of 12 times a month, while females maturbate an average of 5 times a month.
41. Young hammerheads are usually born headfirst, with the tip of their hammer shaped head folded back to make them more streamlined for birth.
42. John Lennon admitted he used to be cruel to his woman and hit her as a youngster.
43. A fifth of young adults frequently lie about their relationships, work, and holidays on social media.
44. Children who draw people with more detail at a young age tend to be more intelligent.
45. Empathy in young people has been decreasing since the 1980s and took a huge decline in the 2000s.
46. 61% of young gay males plan on marrying in the future, while 78% of young lesbians also intend to marry.
47. U.S. adults who get their news from Twitter are younger and more educated on average than people who get their news from Facebook.
48. Girls are now reaching puberty at younger ages because of obesity, a new study finds.
49. A young man once witnessed his girlfriend being murdered on webcam while they were video chatting.
50. 1 in every 200 young American women claims to have experienced a "virgin pregnancy."
51. Australia’s blue tongue skinks are lizards that give birth to live young instead of laying eggs.
52. Mother crocodiles carry their young in their mouths.
53. Young zebras are brown and white.
54. Young Mussolini liked to pinch people at church to make them cry.
55. Beauty sleep is real scientists found that faces of well rested people look younger and are more attractive than sleep deprived people.
56. For one moment in time, you were the youngest person in the world.
57. Young elephants, pandas, koalas, and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
58. The soupfin shark is pregnant for almost an entire year. They can give birth to as many as 50 young sharks, called “pups”.
59. Young beavers stay with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own.
60. Pelicans form ‘babysitting’ groups to take care of the young when their parents are away.
61. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rihanna are all younger than Avril Lavigne.
62. Young neanderthal girls had bigger biceps than an adult male human.
63. When young and impoverished, Pablo Picasso kept warm by burning his own paintings.
64. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.