Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
20 Weird worst facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random worst facts.
1. The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing
2. A 2010 study found that straight male narcissists reserve the worst of their selfish behavior for straight women.
3. 15 of the 25 worst mass shootings in the last 50 years took place in the United States. Finland is second.
4. The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best but still loves and accepts you at your worst.
5. Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.
6. In 2010, Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for Best Actress and a Razzie for Worst Actress within 24 hours of each other.
7. You must go through the worst, to arrive at your best.
8. A scientist allowed 78 bees, wasps, and ants sting him to create a pain index. The absolute worst was the bullet ant.
9. The city with the worst traffic in the U.S. is Honolulu, followed by Los Angeles
10. Arguing over text is the worst way to argue because the lack of tone decreases the meaning of the words. Talk it out in person.
11. 2015 is the worst year of my life so far.
12. The US and Japan have the worst average hours of sleep in the world.
13. Mentally, the worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the one person you want the most...
14. The best and worst experiences in life are likely to involve interactions with other people, not individual accomplishments.
15. The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.
16. Being ignored by someone whose attention means the world to you is the worst feeling.
17. Sometimes you have to go through the worst in order to get to the best.
18. The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing.
19. Christmas can be a great time of year, but it can also be the worst for those who have lost loved ones during 2014.
20. Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown were voted the worst celebrity role models for kids by parents in a recent survey.