1. In Japan, napping at work is viewed as fatigue from working hard and it is completely acceptable, employees fake it to look committed.
2. A study found that men who had working mothers spend significantly more time caring for their own children.
3. According to a poll, Japanese citizens don’t find Americans particularly honest or hardworking.
4. Japan lifted the ban on women working past 10 PM in 1999.
5. The actor who played the farmer in the movie "Babe" decided to go vegan after working closely with the "extraordinary animals" in the film.
6. Working mothers today actually spend as much time taking care of their kids as stay at home moms did in the 1970s, according to research.
7. Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan. It is viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
8. Listening to music while working helps create a more positive mood, and can help you to become more productive.
9. 100 years ago, most Americans spent 43% of each day working just to get food. Now, they spend only 7% of each day doing so.
10. Studying or working in your room? Keep your shoes on. Your mind associate having your shoes on with being busy.
11. That NASA is currently working on a warp drive that could get us to Alpha Centauri in 2 weeks.
12. In Japan, napping at work is viewed as fatigue from working hard and it is completely acceptable, employees fake it to look committed.
13. After working together on "Fat Albert, " Bill Cosby told Kenan Thompson he would "need two d***s for all the women" he was going to get.
14. A man from Google is working on technology that could let humans live to be 500 years old.
15. A U.K. study found that by age 4, girls think that they are more clever, more successful, and harder working than their male classmates.
16. Eat an orange before working out. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but it also prevents your muscles from getting sore.
17. Polish scientists are working on a new method to detect drunk drivers – a laser to zap your car and sniff out any alcohol fumes.
18. Just 30 minutes of exercise can improve your working memory.
19. Babies brought up in a bilingual environment have stronger working memories than those brought up with only one language.
20. Al "Scarface" Capone got his infamous scars when he told a woman "You got a nice ass" in front of her brother while working at a bar.
21. Allegedly, over 30% of Twitter Accounts are fake accounts created by the FBl and ClA to spy on people and monitor social networking activity
22. Whoopi Goldberg received her first name due to her bad flatulence while working on stage.
23. Listening to music while working creates a positive mood and makes you more productive.
24. A high GPA looks good on paper, but networking and building friendships is what gets you a job.
25. When working on his album, Weird Al Yankovic would receive notes from Michael Jackson that read: "Hello from next door, " signed "Love, MJ."
26. When working with your boss or supervisor never ask "Can you do this for me?", always ask "Can you show me how to do this?"
27. In 1978, a student working a minimum wage job could pay for 4 years of college with no debt.
28. Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want.
29. Your entire life consists of: Education for 12 years, College for 4 years, & working until you die.
30. Teams at Whole Foods vote whether new employees can stay or are fired after their first 90 days of working there.
31. The average man will spend 10 years of his life working, 3 years going to the bathroom and 4 years waiting in line.
32. Working out before bed makes your muscles burn more calories as you sleep
33. Bell's first words with the working telephone were spoken to his assistant Watson and were along the lines of 'Mr Watson, come here. I want to see you'.
34. A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day.