1. A 99 year old man divorced his 96 year old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered that she had an affair in the 40's.
2. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
3. According to a survey, men can listen to their male friends for ages, but he can only listen to his girlfriend or wife for six minutes.
4. Ozzy Osbourne deliberately married his second wife, Sharon Arden, on the Fourth of July so that he would never forget their anniversary.
5. Although Einstein was married twice, he had 10 mistresses and famously told his first wife to "expect neither intimacy nor fidelity."
6. The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law that said you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
7. The qualities men want most in a daughter—intelligent, strong, and principled—are not really qualities they want in a wife, a survey found.
8. If your wife/girlfriend got pregnant this week, chances are your kid would be born on 12 12 12.
9. Disney character Goofy had a wife, but she died.
10. In 2006 a man in Oregon hired a hitman to kill his wife. His wife ended up killing the hitman with her bare hands.
11. Disney made a cartoon about gambling addiction where Goofy shoots dice in a back alley and then gets beat up by his wife.
12. In 2006 a man hired a hitman to kill his wife. His wife ended up killing the hitman with her bare hands.
13. Phil Collins broke up with his wife of 10 years via fax.
14. Frank Underwood of "House of Cards" has Antisocial Personality Disorder, while his wife, Claire, has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
15. There is a common Chinese idiom that states, "The ugly wife is a treasure at home."
16. A woman is quick to reject a man that lives with his mother, but will accept a man that lives with his wife.
17. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
18. 2 days after their marriage, both Hitler and his new wife Eva Braun committed suicide.
19. Upon finding out about an affair his 96 year old wife had in 1940, a 99 year old man divorced his wife, ending a 77 year long marriage.
20. A man once staged a kidnapping of himself in front of his wife just so that he could go out the whole night and party with his friends.
21. The voice actor of SpongeBob is married to the voice actor of Plankton’s computer wife (Karen) in real life.
22. In South Carolina, the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
23. Males are more likely to use possessive terms ("my friends" "my wife") in their Facebook statuses than females.
24. Bill Gates does not allow his wife and children to use Apple devices, instead for the iPad or iPod.
25. In 2013, a man bought a house next to his ex wife, just so he could install a giant hand in his garden, flipping her the middle finger.
26. Dr. Seuss actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
27. In China, a man sued his wife for being ugly – and won
28. Eminem wrote a song called "Kim" dedicated to his then wife Kimberly after she heard it, she slit her wrists.
29. If you kiss your wife everyday in the morning you live five years longer on average, study suggests.
30. When asked who they would turn to first if they were depressed, 71% of men picked their wife, while 39% of women picked their husband.
31. One punishment for an adulterous wife in medieval France was to make her chase a chicken through town naked.
32. A survey reported that 12% of Americans think that Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.
33. The higher the income, the more likely an American man will cheat on his wife.