1. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
2. In one Scooby Doo episode, Daphne is “cursed” with a size 8 body, causing controversy over why that would be considered a curse.
3. If ur boyfriend doesn’t sneakily touch ur butt in public then why are u dating him????
4. Why everything reminds me of you?
5. Might get pissed for a minute but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. & I think that’s why it hurts so bad when people leave me.
6. A big reason why menus list a very expensive wine is to make everything else on the menu seem more reasonable.
7. Psychology states that cuteness inspires aggression, which is why we often want to squeeze things we find cute.
8. The need to kiss does not have a physical explanation. It is still unknown why humans find pleasure in exchanging saliva.
9. All breasts have the same number of nerve endings, no matter what their size is. This is also why smaller breasts are more sensitive.
10. The reason why women have orgasms has nothing to do with producing babies. It�s the same as men having nipples.
11. Spiders use hydraulic pressure in their legs to move. When they die, the liquid drains out, which is why their legs curl up.
12. Most of the people feel uncomfortable when the TV volume is not divisible by 2 or 5 and nobody knows why.
13. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
14. People generally compare their lives to others via Facebook which is why spending less time on Facebook can improve happiness.
15. There is a 500 year old statue of a man eating a sack of babies in Bern, Switzerland Nobody is sure why.
16. Technically, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” is not a joke, it’s an anti joke. It’s funny because it’s deliberately not funny.
17. Good dancing is indicative of superior health and reproductive potential, which is why people are attracted to talented dancers.
18. No one knows for sure why tennis points go 15 30 40, or even why 0 is called love.
19. Elephants can also purr, just like cats and no one knows why.
20. Human body is originally programmed for 2 four hour sleep cycles that is why we often wake up in the middle of night and unable to sleep.
21. Respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks.
22. If you fail your driving test three times in Switzerland, you have to visit a psychologist to explain why you failed it.
23. Women who have a bigger butt with an arched back are able to carry the weight of pregnancy better, which is why men notice these traits.
24. When you cry, some of the tears flood into the nasal canal which is why you experience a runny nose when crying.
25. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
26. The smell of gasoline triggers the region of the brain associated with pleasure which is why so many people enjoy it.
27. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.
28. When you walk into a room and you forget why you walked in there in the first place is the phenomenon known as "event boundary."
29. Why do baby clothes have pockets?
30. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
31. Why does toilet paper need a commercial? Who is not buying this?
32. Researchers found that powerful people draw inspiration from themselves rather than others, which is why they talk about themselves so much.
33. Before you give up, think about why you held on for so long.
34. One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.
35. Every morning when I wake up I look into the mirror and ask myself, "why the hell do you own a mirror?"
36. hate when kids ask "whys the sky blue" smh FOR THE 100TH TIME ITS QUANTUM RAYLEIGH SCATTERS
37. Pandas are biologically carnivorous and derive little nutrition from bamboo, which is why they must eat so much of it.
38. why go out tonight when you can stay home and watch Harry Potter
39. No one really knows for sure why we have armpit hair.
40. Psychologists believe you should forget about all the reasons why it wont work
41. 90% of people laugh even harder when they try to explain why they are laughing.
42. In one Scooby Doo episode, Daphne is "cursed" with a size 8 body, causing controversy over why that would be considered a curse.
43. There is a 500 year old statue of a man eating a sack of babies in Bern, Switzerland — Nobody is sure why.
44. Pokemon Gold and Silver were developed by a small team of only 4 programmers, which is why it took 3 and a half years to make.
45. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations
46. Leonardo da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
47. Al Qaeda and other terrorists have a handbook on why brutal killings are "necessary" the Management of Savagery.
48. Eating spicy food releases "feel good" endorphins, making it one of the reasons why people enjoy it so much.
49. Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations, and go with the flow of life.
50. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
51. The melting point of cocoa butter is just below the human body temperature which is why it literally melts in your mouth.
52. Humor is associated with being honest and smart. Which is why most women are more attracted to men who have a good sense of humor.
53. I respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks
54. Listening to loud music interferes with your vision! This is why we usually lower the volume when yout trying to find something!
55. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.
56. Small animals such as flies and hummingbirds experience time in slow motion, which is why they can avoid your newspaper swats.
57. Your feet may be 5 to 10% larger at the end of the day than in the morning, which is why you should never go shoe shopping in the morning.
58. i dont understand why parents say ‘im disappointed in u’ like idc im disappointed mcdonalds doesnt deliver but u dont hear me complaining
59. The previews used to be shown at the end of a movie, which is why they are referred to as "trailers."
60. Cuteness inspires aggression which is why we want to squeeze things we find cute.
61. Warm colors such as yellow, orange and red make you hungry Which is why many fast food restaurants are yellow, orange and red.
62. Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart.
63. why can’t plane tickets be like 10 dollars
64. Crying releases extra stress hormones, which is why you feel better after doing so.
65. Listening to music activates the reward system in our brains. This is why we spend money attending concerts and buying songs.
66. why is peter pan always flying?
I like this joke because it never grows old.
67. Why do they call it "The mall"? Instead of going to one store, you go to "them all". Them all = The Mall. Clever.
68. Dogs are bred to be our dependents, which is why they retain frisky puppy behavior throughout life.
69. Respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks
70. In the movie Poltergeist, they used real skeletons. When asked why it was a simple answer, "they were cheaper than the plastic ones."
71. There is a deleted scene that explains why the Terminator has an Austrian accent.
72. All of the Earth's continents are wider at the north than in the south and nobody knows why.
73. Rats can't vomit, that's why rat poison works.