1. The roar from the T Rex in Jurassic Park is a baby elephant mixed with a tiger and an alligator, and its breath is a whale's blow.
2. The water in the mouth of a blue whale weighs as much as its entire body.
3. Most elephants actually weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale
4. Gray whales were once known as “devilfish, ” due to the ferocity with which a female gray whale will protect its young.
5. Blue whales can get a tan.
6. Grey whales only mate in threesomes.
7. Study suggests that whales were evolved from ancient species of wolves.
8. The ingredient used in perfumes to help its smell stay longer on your skin is actually whale’s vomit also known as Ambergris.
9. Whales commit suicide.
10. Humpback whales form lifelong friendships, and reunite with their pals every year.
11. S/O MR KRABS FOR BEIN A SINGLE FATHER TRYNA RAISE A WHALE ALL BY HIS DAM SELF #Respect
12. The mouth of a blue whale is so massive, it can hold its own body weight in water.
13. One of the only ways to tell the age of a whale is to count the rings in its earwax.
14. In one breath, a blue whale can blow up 2, 000 balloons.
15. Whale’s vomit is worth $5, 000 per pound.
16. Most cigarettes contain “ambergris” (whale vomit) for added flavor.
17. People have been hunting the Northern right whale for over 1000 years!
18. Some whales commit suicide.
19. It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (California)
20. A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
21. The blue whale has a heart the size of a small car and its blood vessal is so wide, that a person could swim through it.
22. Whale vomit can be worth $5, 000 per pound.
23. A pod of killer whales off the coast of California learned to hypnotise sharks and then eat them.
24. Hippos are the closest living relatives to whales.
25. Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale
26. Whales can suffer from sunburns.
27. Humpback whales swim in circles around schools of fish, trapping them in the bubbles they create so they can eat them
28. Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
29. Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
30. The water in a blue whale's mouth weighs as much as its entire body.
31. The blue whale is maintained by its blubber and can go up to half a year without eating.
32. A blue whale's heart is the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.
33. A killer whale's heart beats 30 times a minute under water, 60 times a minute on the surface.
34. At 188 decibels, the whistle of the blue whale is the loudest sound produced by any animal.
35. Baby whales grow at an average rate of 10lbs per hour.
36. Black Whales are born white.
37. The Blue Whale's tongue weighs more than an adult elephant.
38. Whale oil was used in automobile transmissions as late as 1973.