1. A study found that fast food burgers were made up of only 12% meat. The rest was water weight, bone, cartilage, plant matter, and parasites.
2. Almost three fourths of all the fresh water in the world is in Canada
3. The largest underground lake in the U.S. is the Lost Sea in Sweetwater, Tennessee
4. By peeing in the shower, you save about 1, 157 gallons of water a year.
5. 87% of fully fat milk is water.
6. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
7. In Ashgabat (capital of Turkmenistan), water, gas and electricity are free.
8. Having trouble opening a lid? Pour hot water on itthe heat makes it expand so you can easily screw it off
9. Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of our bodies. When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first
10. If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.
11. Drinking a glass of water before a meal helps you eat less.
12. When you drink a glass of water, it has already been drunk by other people and animals, possibly several times over.
13. The water in the mouth of a blue whale weighs as much as its entire body.
14. Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world, after water.
15. Humans are unable to taste pure water, but it does have a taste.
16. Drinking a cold glass of water in the morning will wake you faster than a cup of coffee.
17. Holy water is not allowed to be flushed down the toilet or disposed of in regular plumbing.
18. Drinking water can improve your performance on tests.
19. Drinking cold water will help you lose weight naturally and speeds up your metabolism.
20. If every ice sheet and glacier on Earth melted, global sea levels would rise by 260 feet—London and L.A. would be underwater.
21. 4 D printers create objects that have four dimensional characteristics, relying on water, heat, or light to activate them.
22. Perrier mineral water is naturally carbonated under the ground and wells up through a spring already fizzy.
23. If the Earth was the size of a basketball, all of its water would fit into a ping pong ball.
24. It is illegal to refuse someone a glass of water in Arizona.
25. WWI allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
26. A fish can drown in water. Like humans, fish need oxygen, so if there isn’t enough oxygen in the water, they will suffocate.
27. Peeing in the shower saves you about 4, 400 liters of water annually.
28. You can ripen a sour mango by soaking it in warm water for 10 minutes.
29. Human bones are 31% water.
30. Water boils faster in Denver, Colorado, than it does in New York, New York.
31. The average American uses between 80 and 100 gallons of water a day, with toilet flushes being the largest use of water.
32. Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
33. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, one eight minute shower wastes 20 gallons of water.
34. Nearly two thirds of your weight comes from water.
35. Human cadavers that end up in the ocean will be picked clean by marine animals if there are high oxygen levels in the water.
36. Drinking cold water actually causes your body to burn calories, as they are absorbed by the water as it warms to body temperature.
37. A cucumber is 96% water.
38. Penguins’ eyes work better underwater than they do in the air, giving them superior eyesight to spot prey.
39. If you drink enough water in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.
40. A muscular person has a higher alcohol tolerance than someone with more body fat. Water rich muscle tissues absorb alcohol more effectively.
41. On the Moon, it would be possible for humans to walk on water.
42. Real guns are allowed at both the Democratic and Republican National Conventions, but water guns are banned.
43. NASA inventions: memory foam, freeze dried food, smoke detectors, water filters, joysticks, cordless tools, satellite TV.
44. A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.
45. There is a type of fish that can climb up waterfalls in Hawaii.
46. A dolphin named Pelorus Jack regularly guided ships in New Zealand through treacherous waters until his disappearance in 1912.
47. The average human brain is 80% water.
48. The Amazon River spews so much fresh water into the Atlantic that surface water can be drinkable up to 200 miles from shore
49. Jellyfish are about 98 percent water, if you leave them in sun they will evaporate.
50. 40% of bottled water is ordinary tap water, often with no additional treatment.
51. Chemicals found in tap water, can cause you to have learning defects. Stick to drinking bottled water unless you have filtered water.
52. If you put your fingers in ice water immediately after painting your nails the paint will dry instantly.
53. China’s factories dump 60, 000, 000 tons of waste into the ocean every day — 90% of China’s water is polluted.
54. If you mix a drop of lemon juice with 129, 000 drops of water, your tongue will still be able to detect the taste of lemon.
55. Drinking 16 ounces of cold water on an empty stomach will increase your body fat by 30%.
56. There is a water vapor cloud in space which has 100 trillion times the amount of water present on Earth.
57. The term Whisky or Whiskey comes from the Gaelic word ‘usquebaugh’ which translates to ‘water of life’.
58. A bubble made of all the water on Earth would have a volume of 332, 500, 000 cubic miles and be about 860 miles in diameter.
59. "Whiskey" is a Gaelic word and means "water of life."
60. Dirty water kills more women worldwide than diabetes, AIDS, or breast cancer.
61. If you jumped from the Golden Gate Bridge, you would hit the water at about 75 mph with a force of 15, 000 lbs. per square inch.
62. Duct tape was invented in 1942 for use by the U.S. Army as a waterproof sealing tape for ammunition boxes.
63. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle with water, spray your garage and all door frames, then watch the spiders run!
64. Watermelon can help relieve stress and anxiety, as well as keep you energized and boost your metabolism!
65. When an egg floats in water, it has gone bad and should not be eaten.
66. There are more atoms in a teaspoon of water than there are teaspoons of water in the Atlantic Ocean.
67. With over 3 million lakes 9% of Canada is actually fresh water and over 60% of all the lakes in the world are found within its borders.
68. There is a lake in Australia where the water is naturally pink.
69. In 1987, 25% of all mattress sales were waterbeds.
70. Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
71. The earliest known pancakes were made about 12, 000 years ago from ground grains and nuts, mixed with water or milk and cook on hot stones.
72. ever be at the gym and in the middle of a push up you stop to think "dam most of me is water"
73. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger.
74. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle water and spray your garage and all door frames
75. Scientists have created a "Peanut Butter Jellyfish" by feeding jellyfish saltwater mixed with peanut butter.
76. Blow some air in when filling up water balloons. It will make it so it pops when hitting someone instead of just bouncing off.
77. When you find yourself looking in the fridge out of boredom, drink the biggest glass of water you can. This will stop the impulse hunger
78. The mouth of a blue whale is so massive, it can hold its own body weight in water.
79. A condom can carry up to 2 liters of water.
80. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle with water, spray your garage and all door frames, then watch the spiders run
81. Clean your microwave by putting a cup of hot water & vinegar inside and heat it up for 3 5 minutes. Then wipe away!
82. You can kill the Ebola virus before it enters your system by simply washing your hands with soap and water.
83. An "aquabob" is an underwater blowjob.
84. If you ever get trapped underwater in your car, use your carseat headrest to break the window.
85. The U.S. Navy has 75 trained dolphins to detect enemy swimmers and underwater mines.
86. A watermelon can be considered both a fruit and a vegetable.
87. Our fingers get wrinkly in water because wrinkled fingers can give us stronger grip on slippery objects underwater
88. 40% of all bottled water sold in the world is actually tap water.
89. If you put Saturn in water it would float.
90. A typical cumulus cloud contains 1.1 million pounds of water.
91. An Egyptian city was discovered underwater in 2013 after being lost for 1, 200 years in the Mediterranean Sea.
92. 50 Cent made most of his money not from rapping, but from an investment in Vitamin Water He made 10 times more than he ever made rapping.
93. There are more atoms in a single glass of water than glasses of water in all the oceans on Earth.
94. Canyons were discovered on Mars that are assumed to have been created by floods of water.
95. If you laid all the molecules in a teaspoon of water end to end, it would stretch 10 times the width of the solar system.
96. Taking a shower during a lightning storm is not recommended – A lightning strike can be conducted from many miles away through a water pipe.
97. A ten gallon hat actually holds a little less than one gallon of water.
98. Jellyfish are 99% water.
99. You can buy a waterbed for your cow.
100. Perrier water and its competitor San Pellegrino are both owned by the Nestle corporation.