1. HBO passed up The Walking Dead because it was too violent. They also passed up Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
2. A #Leo can be all sugar and spice one moment, then walking thunderstorms the next.
3. As of 2014, most Americans state that walking alone at night is their number one fear.
4. Almost winning at a Casino pumps more adrenaline in your bloodstream than actually walking away with loads of cash.
5. Norman Reedus, know for his role as "Daryl Dixon" in The Walking Dead, is a painter, photographer, sculptor and model.
6. If all the time our eyes are shut when blinking is added together, we would spend 1.2 years of our walking lives in pitch darkness.
7. Both Maggie and Rick from "The Walking Dead" TV show are played by British actors.
8. Coffee spills from your cup after you take 7 to 10 steps because the rhythm of walking perfectly oscillates the liquid in the cup.
9. HBO passed up The Walking Dead because it was “too violent.” They also passed up Mad Men and Breaking Bad.
10. The sound of a walking E.T was accomplished by using a damp t shirt stuffed with Jell O.
11. The faster your walking speed, the longer you are likely to live.
12. The blast of air you often feel when walking into a store is to prevent insects from flying in.
13. The key to confidence is walking into a room and assuming everyone likes you.
14. In "The Walking Dead, " the walkers outnumber the living 5, 000 to 1.
15. Walking to the edge of a flat Minecraft world would take 820 hours.
16. If the population of China began walking past you in a single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction
17. Vultures urinate on their legs and feet to help cool off and to kill bacteria they’ve picked up from walking through carcasses.
18. Studies show that a person moving faster or slower than normal walking speed is viewed as less intelligent by those around them.
19. 88% of people say they use their cellphones simply to avoid others walking by them.
20. Walking briskly for 20 minutes a day can reduce your risk of premature death by up to 30%.
21. The blast of air you feel when walking into a store is to prevent insects from flying in.
22. Nearly 4 in 10 Americans are afraid of walking alone at night within a mile of their home.
23. Walking corpse syndrome is the rare condition where people believe they are dead.
24. A study showed that swimming when compared to running, walking or being sedentary, cut death risk for men by 50 percent.
25. Scientists can predict your lifespan by observing your natural walking speed.
26. You are more likely to spill coffee while walking between your 7th and 10th step.
27. According to one study, distracted walking can be more dangerous than distracted driving.
28. Not moving your arms while walking increases your effort by 12% — The equivalent of walking 20% faster or carrying a 10 kg backpack.
29. Walking at the same pace as someone else makes you more likely to agree with them.
30. Walking around with no true destination is called "mopery."
31. Stasiphobia is the fear of standing or walking.
32. Actors who play zombies on "The Walking Dead" had to go through zombie school to learn how to walk and move like zombies.
33. A shopping mall. Drake walks past a man dressed as Santa, who yells out, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
"Yeah, " Drake sighs as he keeps walking. "She was."
34. During lunch breaks on the set of "The Walking Dead, " the zombie cast would eat together while the human cast ate together.
35. "Distracted walking" actually causes more injuries than distracted dancing.
36. The walrus scientific name, Odobenus rosmarus, is Latin for 'tooth walking sea horse'.
37. An hour of vigorous swimming will burn up to 650 calories. It burns off more calories than walking or biking.