Published : 2015-01-01 (over 2 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
19 Unbelievable vodka facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random vodka facts.
1. Applying vodka on your face cleanses the skin, tightens pores and can prevent acne breakouts.
2. A pint of beer, a glass of wine, and a shot of vodka all contain almost the same amount of alcohol.
3. There is a bottle of vodka that costs $3.75 Million, and is filtered through sand made from crushed diamonds and gems.
4. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
5. Vodka is at least 5 times more effective than most facial cleansers. Tightens pores & prevents acne.
6. Vodka was used as an ingredient in early European formulations of gunpowder.
7. Putting vodka on your face reduces the chance of acne breakouts by tightening your pores.
8. 25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55, compared to just 1% in the U.S., and vodka is to blame.
9. Adding vodka to your shampoo can strengthen your hair, prevent dry scalp, and stop dandruff
10. In Russia empty bottles of vodka should always be placed on the ground. Putting it back on the table is seen as bad luck.
11. 25% of all Russian men die before they reach their mid 50s, mainly due to vodka.
12. Vodka can be used as a shampoo.
13. In Russia, teachers have been paid in vodka.
14. Adding Vodka to your shampoo can actually help cleanse the scalp, keeping hair strong and healthy.
15. Applying vodka on your face cleanses the skin, tightens pores and prevents acne breakouts.
16. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
17. Vodka drinkers are less likely to suffer from a stroke.
18. 'Vodka' is Russian for 'little water'.
19. 10 percent of the Russian government's income comes from the sale of vodka.