1. Strawberries improve vision and reduces cancer risk.
2. Chinese police increasingly use geese instead of police dogs because of their aggressiveness and superior vision.
3. The typical American child will be exposed to 12, 000 violent acts on television a year.
4. Dog TV is a television channel designed specifically to keep dogs entertained and stimulated while you go about your day.
5. In Bhutan, marijuana plants were historically used as pig food—until the country got television in 1999 and learned cannabis was a drug.
6. Some television stations would edit out parts of the Popeye cartoons due to offensive, racist portrayals of African Americans.
7. Prong Horned Antelope have vision 10X stronger than average On a clear night, they can see the rings of Saturn.
8. Some people think maturity is to do with age. Maturity is those who have learned from their mistakes, have a better vision in life
9. "Scrubs" has been described as the most medically accurate television show on air.
10. You burn more calories sleeping than watching television
11. According to a 2012 study, 1 in 20 drivers blame "Baby on Board" window stickers for obscuring vision and causing accidents.
12. A Baltimore TV producer once told Oprah that she was "unfit for television news."
13. The first four countries to have television were England, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., and Brazil.
14. In television shows, CPR works 66% of the time. In real life, it works 15% of the time.
15. Lonely and depressed people are more likely to binge watch television.
16. It is predicted that by 2016, half of all television will be delivered by the Internet.
17. A person of average size and weight burns about 60 to 70 calories each hour just by sitting and watching television.
18. Watching good television increases your appetite.
19. In China, it is illegal to use a pun in advertising or on television.
20. In 1968, Star Trek featured the first interracial kiss on American television.
21. In 1952, Mr. Potato Head became the first toy to be advertised on television in the U.S.
22. U.S. homicides briefly, but sharply increase following heavyweight championship prize fights on television.
23. Robin Williams’ favorite television shows were “Doctor Who” and “Star Trek.”
24. Scrubs" has actually been described as the most medically accurate television show on air
25. Some women have "super vision" they can see 100 million colors instead of the 1 million most of us can see due to a genetic mutation.
26. Seeing eye dogs are trained to poop on command so their vision impaired owners can easily clean up after them.
27. Listening to loud music interferes with your vision! This is why we usually lower the volume when yout trying to find something!
28. Flying corks from popping champagne bottles can cause retinal detachment, double vision, and blindness.
29. Cat night vision is 6 times better than human night vision
30. Falling televisions send a child to the emergency room every 30 minutes.
31. Dragonflies and damselflies have excellent vision; their eyes have as many as 30, 000 lenses.
32. A chameleon can move its eyes in TWO different directions at the SAME TIME. They have complete 360 degree vision!
33. A blind man underwent surgery & regained his vision at 52. Being able to see terrified & confused him so much that he committed suicide
34. Scottish engineer John Logie Baird was the first man to televise pictures of objects in motion. He also demonstrated color television, in 1928.
35. F.D. Roosevelt was the first president to speak on television.
36. First four countries to have television: England, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., and Brazil.
37. First four countries to have television: England, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., and Brazil.
38. One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.