1. After checking your Facebook notifications, or Twitter timelines, it takes the brain 15 minutes to return to serious mental tasks
2. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy:
and still have $20 billion left.
3. After checking your email or Twitter timelines, it takes about 15 minutes for the brain to return to serious mental tasks.
4. 93.6% of Twitter users have less than 100 followers, while 92.4% follow less than 100 people.
5. Wal Mart once had “Fat Girl Costumes” on their website, they quickly removed them and apologized via Twitter.
6. Myspace is blue, Facebook is blue, Instagram is blue, Tumblr is blue, Twitter is blue. The color blue relieves stress.
7. Katy Perry has the most followers on all of Twitter.
8. A girls twitter is full of hints
9. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy: Uber Tesla Twitter Netflix Dropbox Airbnb Snapchat SpaceX and still have $20 billion left.
10. Currently, the “tears of joy” emoji is the most popular emoji being used on Twitter.
11. After checking your email or Twitter timelines, it takes about 15 minutes for the brain to return to serious mental tasks.
12. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy:
and still have $20 billion left.
13. Snapchat is now valued at $15 billion. Twitter is valued at $30B.
14. The first three episodes of the TV show "Empire" spawned 46 trending topics on Twitter.
15. Catholics can reduce their time in purgatory by following the Pope of Twitter, according to the Vatican.
16. The official Twitter account of Sweden is given to a random Swedish citizen every week to manage.
17. Instagram is the most important social network for teens, followed by Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, respectively.
18. A study found that after couples announce their engagement on Twitter, tweets with the word "I" or "me" drop by 69%.
19. Currently, the "tears of joy" emoji is the most popular emoji being used on Twitter.
20. What I hate most about Twitter is finishing a good tweet and having 1 characters left, & then having to decide which grammar crime to commi
21. People who get their news from Twitter tend to be more educated than those who get their news from Facebook.
22. There are 284 million monthly active users on Twitter. $TWTR
23. Allegedly, over 30% of Twitter Accounts are fake accounts created by the FBl and ClA to spy on people and monitor social networking activity
24. Jell O once monitored the Twitterverse for frown emoticons and sent free coupons to sad tweeters.
25. Researchers have found that they can accurately predict heart disease rates by analyzing negative tweets on Twitter.
26. People who get their news from Twitter are more educated than those who get their news from Facebook.
27. The FBI has a Twitter slang dictionary.
28. RT if your Twitter just went down
29. Twitter and Tumblr are ranked highest among social media sites linked to Insomnia.
30. U.S. adults who get their news from Twitter are younger and more educated on average than people who get their news from Facebook.
31. The number of words posted on Twitter each day would fill a 10 million page book.
32. Twitter causes insomnia, it has become the most common sleep distraction in the world.
33. 70% of people check their Twitter when they wake up, which is a sign of addiction.
34. 69 percent of follows on Twitter are suggested by friends.
35. Twitter psychosis is a real disorder that stems from tweeting obsessively, to the point where one loses sleep and skips meals.
36. Porn sites get more visitors each month than Netflix, Amazon and Twitter combined.
37. Justin Bieber has more followers on Twitter than Spain has people.
38. Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes according to a recent scientific study.
39. People who prefer Twitter over Facebook tend to have a higher IQ but are also more likely to suffer from insomnia.
40. Twitter Texting Instagram = Low Battery
41. Facebook = You realize how different you are from others. Twitter = You realize there are people who know exactly how you feel.
42. Twitter has been proven to cause insomnia and is one of the most common sleep distraction in the the States and Holland.
43. Twitter is basically just you having a conversation with yourself hoping that someone else will join in.
44. The words written on Twitter every day would fill a 10 million page book.