Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
23 Incredible trying facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random trying facts.
1. Got so high I thought my friends were trying to kill me. They drove me to the church and read me the bible until I calmed down Lansing MI
2. When you hear ringing inside your ears, It’s your brain trying to repair itself... And failing.
3. People actually spend $42.5 billion per year trying to color gray hair. Americans spend less than this every year on diet products.
4. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn�t trying.
5. Demi Lovato almost ran over Paul McCartney while she was trying to park her car in Los Angeles.
6. When Rihanna was trying to break out in 2006, she appeared on "All My Children, " a daytime soap opera.
7. 3 most painful things: trying to hide what you really feel, loving someone who loves another, and taking risk to fall in love again.
8. People who go for brisk walks will experience less stress, less anxiety and fewer withdrawal symptoms when trying to give up smoking.
9. someoneelsie the result of your mum trying to take a selfie and not knowing which way to hold the phone.
10. After trying cocaine once, it rewires your brain chemistry to want it again.
11. Too many people are trying to find the right person instead of being the right person.
12. One of the three original founders of Pixar was once fired from Disney for trying to create 3D cartoon images.
13. Keep hoping and keep trying. You will get there in the end.
14. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
15. Never give up. Always find a reason to keep trying.
16. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
17. Shit gets old. You get tired of trying to work things out. You get tired of giving chances. Sometimes you just have to let people go.
18. The average woman will spend one full year of her lifetime trying to decide what to wear
19. Listening to loud music interferes with your vision! This is why we usually lower the volume when yout trying to find something!
20. No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress you’re still ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
21. 76% of the time, the people who are always trying to cheer others up are unhappy themselves.
22. When trying to look for percentages (ex 40% of 300) drop the 1st digit of the number and multiply by the 10s digit of the % (4 x 30 = 120)
23. A woman trying to commit suicide from the Eiffel Tower, landed on a car and later married the owner of the car.