Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
22 Incredible truth facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random truth facts.
1. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
2. Psychology says that ignorant people are more likely to doubt the truth of facts that contradict their beliefs.
3. Studies show people are most truthful in face to face conversations and lie the most over the phone.
4. People who can naturally detect when someone is lying to them are called "Truth Wizards."
5. Someone who is a liar is going to be more likely to assume that other people are lying than someone who is generally truthful.
6. Most of the time, we find things truthful if told in rhyme.
7. Humans are all susceptible to a phenomenon called “Illusion of Truth” After repeatedly hearing a lie, we start to believe it’s true.
8. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
9. "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Winston Churchill
10. Don’t believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story. yours, theirs and the truth.
11. Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
12. Lying to yourself about how you truly feel is heavily associated with depression. Not accepting the truth is what makes things harder.
13. Alcohol goes in, truth comes out.
14. Everything has it’s purpose. Seek truth and understanding of the world around you.
15. The truth is never as painful as discovering a lie.
16. The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
17. 1 text, 1 song, 1 mistake, 1 lie, 1 word, 1 truth, and 1 person could change your mood in 1 second.
18. Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
19. The official motto of the CIA is "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
20. There are people who can naturally detect when someone is lying to them called "Truth Wizards."
21. Don’t believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story: yours, theirs and the truth.
22. It is a common misconception that Marco Polo introduced pasta to Italy in truth, the dish had already existed in Europe for centuries but there's little doubt he made Westerners aware of many Chinese inventions.