1. Psychology says that girls who trust their fathers to tend to have better communication and longer relationships with their boyfriends.
2. When Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004, he bragged about people trusting his site with personal information and called them dumb f*cks.
3. Cats �Headbutt� people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
4. Research suggests that the more ethnically diverse an area is, the less people are likely to trust each other.
5. The first thing we evaluate when we first meet someone is trustworthiness, according to a study.
6. The Wall Street Journal is the only news organization trusted by majorities of both strong liberals and conservatives.
7. Prominent cheekbones and higher inner eyebrows are two typical signals of trustworthiness.
8. A new study suggests that brown eyed men are more trustworthy than blue eyed dudes.
9. According to research, people who lose their jobs are less willing to trust others for up to a decade after being laid off.
10. As people age, they become more trusting, which is beneficial to their well being and happiness.
11. Never lie to someone that trusts you.
12. Studies show that people trust scientists, so doing things that make you appear scientific — like using graphs — makes you more trustworthy.
13. Dogs can tell when people are untrustworthy and will stop listening to a person if they prove unreliable.
14. Be careful who you trust.
15. When you make a commitment, you build hope. When you keep it, you build trust.
16. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
17. Hugs that last over 20 seconds release a chemical in your brain called Oxytocin that makes you trust someone more
18. Research has shown people trust online comments more than credible sources.
19. Girls who have high trust with their fathers, also tend to have high trust with their boyfriends.
20. Cat owners tend to be less manipulative, more modest, and more trustworthy than dog owners.
21. Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story.
22. Shit happens when you trust the wrong people.
23. People who are reluctant to trust others, live longer than those who trust easily.
24. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.
25. Trust before you love. Know before you judge. Commit before you promise. Forgive before you forget. Appreciate before you regret.
26. Trust before you love.
Know before you judge.
Commit before you promise.
Forgive before you forget.
Appreciate before you regret.
27. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
28. Girls who trust their fathers to tend to have better communication and longer relationships with their boyfriends.
29. Hugging someone for 20 seconds triggers a chemical reaction in the human body that causes two people to trust each other more.
30. Psychology says girls with high levels of trust with their fathers have significantly better communication and trust with their boyfriends.
31. In 2014
I turned down
I lost trust
& I was betrayed
but most importantly I learned
32. Girls who have high trust with their Fathers, also have high trust with their Boyfriends.
33. Cats “Headbutt” people because they make them feel safe, or they trust them.
34. Men with wider faces are more aggressive, less trustworthy and more prone to engaging in deception.
35. Pistanthrophobia is the common fear of trusting people due to past experiences with relationships gone bad.
36. Pistanthrophobia is the fear of trusting someone due to bad experiences in the past
37. Cats show trust by headbutting people.
38. Phobophilia is the psychological fear of love. Symptoms include an intense fear of the idea of getting too close & trusting someone.
39. A hug that lasts for 20 seconds releases oxytocin which can make someone trust you more.
40. Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back.
41. Brown eyed people are judged to be more trustworthy than those with blue eyes.
42. Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.
43. i always find shit out
i might not say it right away
but trust me, i know.
44. once you lose my trust, good luck getting that shit back.
45. The older you get, the less people you trust.
46. Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become your enemies.
47. A study suggests that having a voice and a name is all it takes for a computer to gain your trust.
48. You only need two close friends in which you can trust and dedicate yourself to. Having too many friends can lead to depression and stress.
49. Studies have found that politicians are less trusting today than 40 years ago, but also less cynical.
50. Kids are more likely to trust attractive adults.
51. The U.S. motto, 'In God We Trust', was not adopted as the national slogan until 1956.