Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
22 Interesting trillion facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random trillion facts.
1. The odds of you existing are the same as 2 million people rolling trillion sided dice and all landing on the same number.
2. In 2014 alone, smokers lit up more than 5.8 trillion cigarettes.
3. There is a water vapor cloud in space which has 100 trillion times the amount of water present on Earth.
4. Each person breathes 8.5 million times per year, while all of humanity inhales 6 trillion kilograms of oxygen every year.
5. About 1620 trillion raindrops fall during a typical storm.
6. In 1961 the cost of one GFLOP of computing power was around $1.1 trillion. As of December 2013 it stood at approximately 12 cents.
7. As of 2014, American college students owe $1.08 trillion in student loans. This amount exceeds American credit card and auto loan debt.
8. The probability of you being born was about 1 in 400 trillion.
9. 10 percent of the world’s 3.5 trillion photos have been taken in the last year.
10. Student loans have hit a record high of $1.2 trillion in the U.S — the same size as the entire economy of South Korea.
11. California needs about 11 trillion gallons of water to recover from its current drought.
12. There is a cloud of alcohol in outer space with enough alcohol to make 4 trillion trillion drinks.
13. There is a cloud of alcohol in outer space with enough alcohol to make 4 trillion trillion drinks
14. The Iraq war cost the U.S. at least $1.9 trillion, or $6, 300 per U.S. citizen.
15. According to scientists, antimatter is the most expensive material on Earth to make 1 gram would cost $62.5 trillion.
16. One trillion seconds is about 32, 000 years.
17. The gold dissolved in the world's oceans is estimated to be worth $475 trillion: about 30 times the US public debt.
18. The human body has 100 trillion cells, each one a 10, 000th the size of a pinhead but containing enough DNA instructions to fill 1, 000 600 page books.
19. If the 5 trillion spiders in the Netherlands took to eating humans rather than insects, they'd consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in just three days.
20. The 10, 000 trillion ants in the world weigh about the same as all the human beings.
21. Each day, more than $40 Trillion Dollars changes hands worldwide.
22. If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31, 688 years to reach one trillion.