1. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad.
2. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
3. One Sesame Street FCC complaint filed on January 25, 2011, said simply, “Big birds offend me.”
4. IF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DIRTY SLUT GO FUCK A TREE INSTEAD
5. Just eight foods account for 90% of all food allergies—tree nuts, eggs, soy, peanuts, fish, shellfish, milk, and wheat.
6. The Amazon is home to an estimated 390 billion trees and 16, 000 diverse tree species.
7. A Frenchmen has sued Google for putting his picture in the Google Street View app while he was urinating in his front yard.
8. It is estimated that it would take 400 billion trees to print out the Internet.
9. In Wisconsin, livestock always has the right of way when crossing a street.
10. The average tree is made up of about 99% dead cells, with only about 1% actually being alive at any given time.
11. The Wall Street Journal is the only news organization trusted by majorities of both strong liberals and conservatives.
12. The eight most popular foods to cause food allergies are: milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
13. When a female leopard is ready to mate she will give a scent and rub her body on the trees to leave her smell there.
14. Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts & then forget where they hid them.
15. The farmers of Hanyuan, China, are forced to pollinate pear trees by hand because all the bees died off.
16. For racing scenes in "The Fast and the Furious" (2001), the director recruited 200 real illegal street racers.
17. The average Wall Street salary in 2012 was $360, 700, the average salary in New York City was $69, 200.
18. Out of the 403 episodes of “The Joy of Painting” with Bob Ross, 91% of them contain at least one "happy tree."
19. Taylor Swift was raised on a Christmas tree farm.
20. 20 million trees are cut down every year to make chopsticks.
21. There is a Phenomenon where people believe street lights react to their presence which is known as "Street light interference phenomenon"
22. People in Churchill, Canada leave their car doors unlocked on the street to allow other people to get in and escape bear attacks.
23. Popular street names for marijuana:
24. A gay rights activist bought a house across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church and painted it to look like a gay pride flag.
25. It costs more money to leave a homeless person on the street than it does to help them transition back into society and get a job.
26. Bananas are berries and the banana tree is not a tree, but a large herb
27. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree was written by a Jewish songwriter.
28. In the original "Nightmare on Elm Street, " Freddy Krueger gets less than seven minutes of screen time.
29. During a 2004 episode of Sesame Street, Cookie Monster said that before he started eating cookies, his name was Sid.
30. Meryl Streep accidentally forgot her just claimed Oscar in the bathroom during the 1979 Academy Award festivities.
31. The Pyrus calleryana is a tree that distinctly and strongly smells like semen.
32. Male pandas do a handstand while peeing to mark trees.
33. Oscar the Grouch was orange during the first season of Sesame Street.
34. Jaguars live alone and mark their territory with their poop or by clawing trees.
35. Baller Thug that "made it" big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player
36. Koalas hug trees to cool off.
37. A popular street food in Japan is fried octopus balls.
38. Residents of Churchill, Canada leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears on Main Street.
39. Each year, millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
40. There is a street in California that is called “Slave Girl.”
41. Approximately 10 million trees per year are used to make the world’s supply of toilet paper.
42. According to a Simpson Family tree designed by Matt Groening, Mr. Burns is a distant relation of Homer.
43. Scientists are creating glow in the dark trees to replace street lights.
44. Before trees were common, the earth was covered in giant mushrooms.
45. An ancient Greek philosopher called Crysippus died of laughter while watching a drunk Mule try to eat from a fig tree.
46. A Parisian street mime was so committed, that he actually got stuck in his imaginary box and died of starvation.
47. "Bio Urn" is a company that will turn you into a tree when you die.
48. There is a street in California that is called "Slave Girl."
49. President Teddy Roosevelt, an environmentalist, banned Christmas trees from the White House in 1912.
50. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them!
51. 50 birds were found dead on a residential street in Sweden, with no visible injuries.
52. Mudskippers are fish with suction cups on their bellies that allow them to climb trees.
53. The rainbow tree sheds its outer bark to reveal bright splashes of green, orange and purple beneath.
54. if a tree falls in the forest it still make a sound dam the world doesnt revolve around you being there to hear it
55. "Sesame Street" has won 153 Emmys and 8 Grammys – An estimated 77 million Americans watched the show as children.
56. The splash tetra is a fish that jumps out of the water and lays its eggs on the leaves of trees.
57. People in Japan carry portable ashtrays to keep streets clean.
58. Leonardo DiCaprio made $25M and Jonah Hill made $60k for Wolf of Wall Street.
59. Approximately 50 percent of all orangutans have fractured bones, a result of falling off of trees on a regular basis.
60. According to the Wall Street Journal, the cockfighting market is huge: The Philippines has five million roosters used for exactly that.
61. Popular street names for marijuana: pot, dope, grass, reefer, weed, bud, hemp, Mary Jane, jay, dagga, ganja, doobage, cheeba...
62. In one year, a beaver can chew down hundreds of trees.
63. The sparrow was imported to New York in 1850 to deal with an excess of treeworms
64. Every year, millions of trees grow thanks to squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.
65. In the Caribbean, there are oysters that can climb trees
66. Crocodiles can climb trees.
67. Spider Man grew up at 20 Ingram Street in Queens. The address exists in real life, and the family that lives there is the Parkers.
68. Robert De Niro used to be part of a New York Street gang.
69. There are land crabs that climb trees to find food
70. Ways to fight depression • Hug a tree. • Cuddle. • Hug a friend. • Text someone you care about. • Smile more. • Listen to music.
71. To eat large prey Komodo dragons will ram the carcass against a tree (sometimes even knocking it down) to force it down its throat!
72. A 47 year old Indian man started planting trees when he was 16 and now lives in his own jungle with tigers, elephants and other wild animals
73. Leopards drag their prey up a tree to eat it
74. The banana tree cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.
75. Isaac Newton was known to have said that his work on formulating a theory of gravitation was inspired by watching an apple fall from a tree. A story well publicized to this very day.
76. Michael Phelps has a street named after him in his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland.
77. It takes about 63, 000 trees to make the newsprint for the average Sunday edition of The New York Times.
78. The bark of an older redwood tree is fireproof.
79. 'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
80. A coffee tree yields about one pound of coffee in a year.
81. An olive tree can live up to 1, 500 years.
82. In a year approximately 900 million trees are cut down to make the raw materials needed for American pulp mills and paper.
83. In a year approximately 900 million trees are cut down to make the raw materials needed for American pulp mills and paper.
84. In one day, a full grown redwood tree expels more than 2 tons of water through its leaves.
85. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
86. London's Pall Mall became the first street lit by gaslight in 1807.
87. Oak trees are struck by lightning more than any other tree.
88. Oak trees can live 200 or more years.
89. Oak trees do not have acorns until they are fifty years old or older.
90. On some Caribbean islands, the oysters can climb trees.
91. Streets in Japan do not have names.
92. The streets of Victor, Colorado, once a gold rush town, are paved with low grade gold.