1. The C.I.A. once spent $20 million USD training cats to spy on the Soviets, but the 1st spy cat was hit by a taxi.
2. By practicing a lot, you can train your brain to read and write at the same time.
3. A normal person would have to train 15 18 years to be as physically skilled as Batman.
4. Video games can train people to make faster real life decisions that are just as accurate as well thought out decisions.
5. A Gorilla named Koko was taught sign language, lied to trainers by blaming the pet kitten after tearing down a metal sink out of the wall.
6. Bradley Cooper begged his father to send him to Japan until he was 21, so he could train to become a ninja.
7. Sad but true, the CIA once spent $20 million training cats to spy on the Soviets, but the first spy cat was hit by a taxi and died.
8. Everyone has a unique smell. Identical twins smell so alike that most times, only trained dogs can tell the difference.
9. In order to destroy German tanks, Soviets used suicide bombing dogs that were trained specifically during WW2.
10. The Hogwarts Express from the Harry Potter movies is a real train in Scotland.
11. When doing sit ups if you place your tongue on the roof of your mouth it will stop you from straining your neck
12. Meghan Trainor’s "All About That Bass" was offered to Beyoncé and Adele but they both declined it.
13. “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor took 45 minutes to write.
14. Meghan Trainor began writing original songs at age 11.
15. Being able to control your emotions is a key factor in coping with all the stresses and strains that life throws at people.
16. The U.S. Navy has 75 trained dolphins to detect enemy swimmers and underwater mines.
17. The lion used in the originial MGM movie logo killed its trainer and two assistants the day after the logo was filmed
18. The Savannah cat can be trained to walk on a leash and play fetch just like a dog.
19. Rihanna was an army cadet that trained with the Barbadian military.
20. Bees can be trained to detect bombs.
21. Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian.
22. If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train, the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
23. Jackie Chan trains his stuntmen and pays their medical bills out of pocket.
24. Cops are specifically trained to handcuff dead people.
25. You can train yourself to forget memories that cause bad habits – It’s called “directed forgetting.”
26. Seeing eye dogs are trained to poop on command so their vision impaired owners can easily clean up after them.
27. Seeing eye dogs are trained to poop on command.
28. “Hamburger University” is the employee training campus for McDonalds.
29. Tama, the cat, is a manager of a train station in Japan.
30. Flamingos eat with their heads upside down to strain the water out of their food.
31. Elephants were trained by the ancient Romans to perform on the tightrope
32. In an attempt to train dolphins to act like humans, a woman lived with a dolphin in a half flooded home for 2 weeks.
33. "Hamburger University" is the employee training campus for McDonalds.
34. The first London Underground trains were nicknamed 'sewer trams'.
35. No one has ever been able to domesticate the African elephant. Only the Indian elephant can be trained by man.