1. Defying stereotypes, British people have much lower incidence of tooth decay and average one tooth more than American people.
2. Toothpicks are the objects most often choked on by Americans.
3. In Spain, the "Tooth Fairy" is a mouse known as Ratoncito Perez.
4. Toothbrushes were made using neck hair of wild boars till 1930s.
5. You can use toothpaste to remove permanent marker from any surface.
6. A man once jumped off of a bridge leaving the suicide note of “Absolutely no reason except I have a toothache.”
7. In World War 1, Hitler, trimmed his moustache into his famous smaller tooth brush style so that it would fit in his gas mask.
8. 4.8 billion people own mobile phones whereas only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush.
9. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles from the flush
10. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
11. Remove ink from clothes? Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously. Let it dry completely, then wash.
12. The most commonly forgotten item for travelers is their toothbrush.
13. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
14. 68% of professional hockey players have lost at least one tooth in a game.
15. Although the fangtooth fish is only a few inches long, it has teeth about the size of a humans.
16. A 13 year old boy found a tooth growing out of his foot in 1977.
17. Colgate Total toothpaste contains triclosan, an ingredient known to alter hormone regulation and cause bone malformation in fetuses.
18. A bit of toothpaste can successfully fix a scratched cell phone screen.
19. You can stop a toothache by rubbing ice on the back of your hand, on the webbed area between your thumb and index finger.
20. Toothpicks injure almost 9, 000 people every year.
21. Kissing helps to prevent tooth decay.
22. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
23. There are 6.8 billion people on the planet at present. Only 3.5 million use a toothbrush.
24. Toothpaste removes ink from your clothes. Apply it to the stain, let it dry and then wash.
25. Whitening toothpaste does not whiten more than regular toothpaste.
26. The walrus scientific name, Odobenus rosmarus, is Latin for 'tooth walking sea horse'.
27. Early Romans used to use porcupine quills as toothpicks.
28. In Mexico, the Tooth Fairy is known as the 'Tooth Mouse'.
29. Fine grained volcanic ash can be found as an ingredient in some toothpastes.
30. Some toothpastes and deodorants contain the same chemicals found in antifreeze.
31. A toothbrush within 6 feet of a toilet can get airborne bacteria from flushing.
32. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans.
33. An elephant's tooth can weigh as much as 12 pounds.
34. Ancient Romans at one time used human urine as an ingredient in their toothpaste.
35. Colgate's first toothpaste came in a jar.
36. More people use blue toothbrushes, than red ones.