1. There is a Japanese urban legend about a spirit who haunts public bathrooms and will ask you if you want red or blue toilet paper.
2. Holy water is not allowed to be flushed down the toilet or disposed of in regular plumbing.
3. On average, women spend twice as long on the toilet as men do.
4. Most toilets flush in E flat.
5. When a fatal heart attack killed the Elvis Presley, he was sitting on a toilet and reading The Scientific Search for Jesus.
6. In Japan, they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.
7. The average American uses between 80 and 100 gallons of water a day, with toilet flushes being the largest use of water.
8. A rat can survive being flushed down the toilet.
9. Kit Harington, who plays Jon Snow on Game Of Thrones, is a descendent of John Harington, who invented the toilet.
10. The average mobile phone contains more bacteria than a toilet seat.
11. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles from the flush
12. About 30, 000 Americans are injured by toilets every year.
13. A German U boat sank due to a toilet malfunction.
14. You could face a $150 fine for failing to flush the toilet in Singapore.
15. Why does toilet paper need a commercial? Who is not buying this?
16. A man once broke 46 toilet seats over his head and set a world record.
17. Keith Moon blew up $500, 000 worth of toilets with cherry bombs and dynamite. He was banned from all Hiltons worldwide.
18. Approximately 10 million trees per year are used to make the world’s supply of toilet paper.
19. Diddy used to clean toilets at a Mexican restaurant before becoming famous.
20. 1 in 10 people have dropped their phone down a toilet.
21. A study found that the ice at fast food restaurants is dirtier than toilet water
22. Some people wear adult diapers to celebrate New Years at Time Square due to a lack of toilets.
23. When you flush an open toilet, it can spray tiny particles up to 6 feet.
24. There is a Japanese "Gotta Go Briefcase" that contains a portable toilet for busy businesspeople.
25. An average person visits the toilet 2, 500 times a year. About 6 8 times a day.
26. 100, 000 mobile phones are dropped down the toilet in Britain every year.
27. 3 years of your life will be spent on the toilet.
28. Before fame hit, Sam Smith worked at a bar cleaning toilets.
29. There is a restaurant called "Modern Toilet" where you sit on toilets and eat out of mini toilets.
30. Between 2002 2010, over 9, 000 males went to the emergency room with genital injuries from falling toilet seats.
31. Before toilet paper was invented, French royalty wiped their bottoms with fine linen.
32. Each year, there are more than 40, 000 toilet related injuries in the United States.
33. The first toilet being flushed in a motion picture was in the movie Psycho.
34. When Scott Paper Company first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment.
35. When Scott Paper Company first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment.
36. A toothbrush within 6 feet of a toilet can get airborne bacteria from flushing.
37. The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.