1. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
2. It’s completely impossible to stop thinking. Even thinking about not thinking is still thinking.
3. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight because it tricks your brain into thinking you want higher calorie foods later in the day.
4. Over thinking can cause symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, making it impossible to fall asleep at night.
5. Psychology states that talking to yourself can benefit thinking and help your perception.
6. Closing your eyes when thinking about something can make it easier to remember.
7. Over thinking can cause hair loss.
8. Over thinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
9. You only use 35% of your brain when you are thinking hard.
10. About 25% of people will yawn or tend to yawn after reading this tweet because yawning is viral only thinking about it can trigger it.
11. Thinking burns calories.
12. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never even existed in the first place.
13. Research shows that thinking about money makes people more determined and focused, but less sensitive to the needs and feelings of others.
14. When thinking about life remember this: no amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
15. Learn to listen without thinking or judging.
16. You find things funnier if you hold a pen in your teeth—this action forces you to smile, which tricks you into thinking something is funny.
17. Start your day by thinking positive thoughts and you will have a positive day.
18. The most common time to randomly wake up is around 3 to 5am, it is at this time that the one who loves you is thinking about you.
19. Thinking in a foreign language makes decisions more rational
20. A study found that the act of over thinking increases the risk of depression, mostly in women
21. Thinking positively is actually harmful for some people and can lead to depression and anxiety.
22. L’esprit de l’escalier is a French term for thinking of a witty comeback after it’s too late.
23. Satanists believe that the devil is a freethinking hero who rejected a capricious, domineering ruler in favor of free will.
24. A study found that just 15 minutes of mindfulness meditation can help free the mind of biased thinking.
25. Research suggests that abstract thinking improves self control.
26. Scientists say, closing your eyes when thinking about something can make it easier to remember.
27. A messy room can influence more creative thinking.
28. To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.
29. Long periods of silence is often attributed to over thinking. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds
30. Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they’re actually missing or thinking about you a lot.
31. Women who bottle up their emotions are considered more likely to develop the habit of chronic over thinking and depression.
32. Humans have a strong relationship with music because of the way that music affects our feelings, our thinking, and our emotional state.
33. Over thinking is psychologically harmful because the mind replays negative experiences in an endless loop which causes emotional stress
34. Over thinking things only slows down your brain and leads to depression.
35. Over thinking can deprive the human brain of chemicals that naturally cause happiness. This often leads to depression.
36. Over 80% of stress and depression is brought on by over thinking.
37. Stop over thinking. Relax and let it go.
38. Most of our problems are because we act without thinking, or we keep thinking without acting.
39. Want to avoid over thinking? Focus on what to do next instead of worrying about what went wrong.
40. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight because it tricks your brain into thinking you want higher calorie foods later in the day.
41. When showeing, you spend about 5% of your time washing yourself, and 95% reflecting and thinking about your life
42. Over thinking is the leading cause of stress.
43. Thinking about your muscles can help make you stronger.
44. Takng 30 minutes to shower, because you like to stand there, under the hot water, just thinking about life.
45. Over thinking ruins happiness.
46. Over thinking causes the same amount of stress on the human mind as someone suffering from chronic depression.
47. A 2004 brain imaging study revealed that even thinking about a favorite food triggered the release of dopamine.
48. A 2007 study found that women who tried to quit thinking about chocolate ended up eating 50 percent more.
49. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never existed in the first place.
50. Over thinking can cause the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
51. Over thinking changes nothing, it messes with your mind and literally steals your happiness.
52. Just once, I want to be hard to leave. I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
53. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
54. Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.
55. Most of the problems in your life are due to two reasons: you act without thinking, or think without acting.
56. Over thinking is a special form of fear. This fear becomes worse when adding anticipation, memory, imagination, and emotion together.
57. Dysphoria is a state of feeling unwell or unhappy due to insomnia, depression or overthinking.
58. It’s impossible to stop thinking.