1. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
2. If you think someone was staring at you:
2. If they yawn, they were staring.
3. It’s completely impossible to stop thinking. Even thinking about not thinking is still thinking.
4. Higher intelligence is actually associated with worrying too much – People who overthink tend to have higher IQs.
5. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight because it tricks your brain into thinking you want higher calorie foods later in the day.
6. Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia
7. Over thinking can cause symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, making it impossible to fall asleep at night.
8. "I over think and ruin myself."
9. Might get pissed for a minute but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. & I think that’s why it hurts so bad when people leave me.
10. Beauty is about living your life and being happy with yourself inside and out and not worrying about what people think of you.
11. Going through sad experiences actually makes us smarter & through that we become better thinkers.
12. Cheaters think that everyone cheats, and liars think that everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
13. Psychology states that talking to yourself can benefit thinking and help your perception.
14. Closing your eyes when thinking about something can make it easier to remember.
15. 1/4 of Americans think god helps decide the outcome of football games.
16. Used to think spotify was awesome until I downloaded Yusic. BEST MUSIC APP EVER!
17. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts, and success more than you think!
18. We think that it is the big events in our life that changes us, but it�s actually the little things adding up that makes us who we are.
19. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.
20. Psychology fact: Cheaters tends to think everyone cheats. Liars tends to think that everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
21. Over thinking can cause hair loss.
22. Dehydration causes people to over think more frequently, however, being dehydrated also makes it more difficult to think clearly & positive.
23. Over thinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
24. There are people in Sierra Leone, Africa that think Ebola is a hoax created by doctors to steal blood from patients.
25. Research shows that cheerful students think they’re doing well but have lower GPA’s—a negative attitude increases motivation to learn.
26. 68% of people in one study experienced "phantom vibration syndrome"—a sensory hallucination where you mistakenly think your phone is buzzing
27. DNA cannot decide you, in fact, how you exercise, experience and think have the ability to change your DNA.
28. I think my parents consider me to be a god. Because they always ask me ridiculous questions that I don’t have the answer to.
29. Psychologists suggest, when people see you get openly embarrassed, they tend to think of you as a nice person.
30. If you think someone was staring at you: Yawn. If they yawn back they were staring.
31. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
32. In the novel I Am Legend, the vampires fear crosses, garlic and mirrors, only because they think they should.
33. When non religious people think about their own death, they unconsciously grow more receptive to religious belief, according to research.
34. If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you
35. You only use 35% of your brain when you are thinking hard.
36. About 25% of people will yawn or tend to yawn after reading this tweet because yawning is viral only thinking about it can trigger it.
37. Thinking burns calories.
38. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never even existed in the first place.
39. Research shows that thinking about money makes people more determined and focused, but less sensitive to the needs and feelings of others.
40. Some people think maturity is to do with age. Maturity is those who have learned from their mistakes, have a better vision in life
41. Technically, women have a lower pain threshold, but two thirds of women still think that men feel more pain than they do.
42. #Leo will either tell you exactly what they think or stay silent.
43. Scientists think that 200, 000 years ago there were many different types of humanoids and it was like Lord of the Rings.
44. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and think of all the reasons you have to be happy instead
45. When thinking about life remember this: no amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
46. Learn to listen without thinking or judging.
47. You find things funnier if you hold a pen in your teeth—this action forces you to smile, which tricks you into thinking something is funny.
48. A U.K. study found that by age 4, girls think that they are more clever, more successful, and harder working than their male classmates.
49. do you think celebrities have each others numbers like rihanna will just text beyoncé and be like “dude i want a pizza so bad right now lol"
50. I remember everything you think I forgot.
51. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and think of all the reasons you have to be happy instead.
52. Start your day by thinking positive thoughts and you will have a positive day.
53. You are not as nice as you think you are, as studies in psychology have proved that we tend to overestimate ourselves!
54. The most common time to randomly wake up is around 3 to 5am, it is at this time that the one who loves you is thinking about you.
55. 11% of Americans think that HTML is a type of STD.
56. Deep think gifs the same time. I have been a while. I have been a while. I have been
57. Thinking in a foreign language makes decisions more rational
58. The first person you think of in the morning or last person you think of in the night is either the cause of your happiness or your pain.
59. People who over think are more likely to successfully avoid dangerous situations
60. A study found that the act of over thinking increases the risk of depression, mostly in women
61. Thinking positively is actually harmful for some people and can lead to depression and anxiety.
62. ever be at the gym and in the middle of a push up you stop to think "dam most of me is water"
63. The less people know, the more they think they know. This is called the Dunning Kruger effect.
64. Before you give up, think about why you held on for so long.
65. In life threatening situations, about 75% of people are so rattled that they are unable to plot their escape or think clearly.
66. L’esprit de l’escalier is a French term for thinking of a witty comeback after it’s too late.
67. About 68% of people experience "phantom vibration syndrome" where you mistakenly think your phone is buzzing in your pocket.
68. Satanists believe that the devil is a freethinking hero who rejected a capricious, domineering ruler in favor of free will.
69. The more dissatisfied you are with your current partner, the more likely you are to think about your most recent ex partner.
70. A study found that just 15 minutes of mindfulness meditation can help free the mind of biased thinking.
71. Research suggests that abstract thinking improves self control.
72. Scientists say, closing your eyes when thinking about something can make it easier to remember.
73. When times are tough, people naturally rethink their perspectives on a greater power.
74. 51 percent of Americans think bad weather affects cloud computing.
75. Psychopaths can only think of the possible positive consequences of their actions, not the negative ones.
76. Psychological Fact The person you know whom secretly thinks of you before going to sleep is more likely to appear in your dreams.
77. A messy room can influence more creative thinking.
78. We tend to think that other people are more easily influenced than ourselves.
79. To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.
80. People think differently of you based upon how you pronounce words like "vase, " "niche, " and "foyer."
81. Silence causes people to obsess over their thoughts. The quieter it becomes, the more you over think.
82. The first person you think of in the morning or last person you think of in the night is either the cause of your happiness or your pain!
83. Exercise improves mood, information processing and makes you a more flexible thinker.
84. Long periods of silence is often attributed to over thinking. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds
85. Remove negative people from your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts and success more than you think.
86. Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they’re actually missing or thinking about you a lot.
87. Women who bottle up their emotions are considered more likely to develop the habit of chronic over thinking and depression.
88. Music is influential on the brain, and the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
89. Humans have a strong relationship with music because of the way that music affects our feelings, our thinking, and our emotional state.
90. Over thinking is psychologically harmful because the mind replays negative experiences in an endless loop which causes emotional stress
91. Over thinking things only slows down your brain and leads to depression.
92. Over thinking can deprive the human brain of chemicals that naturally cause happiness. This often leads to depression.
93. Stephen Hawking thinks aliens exist.
94. The first person that you think of in the morning is either the cause of your happiness, or the cause of your pain.
95. Over 80% of stress and depression is brought on by over thinking.
96. Stop over thinking. Relax and let it go.
97. Most of our problems are because we act without thinking, or we keep thinking without acting.
98. Loneliness causes people to take longer baths/showers, sleep longer and over think more.
99. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
100. The type of music you listen to can change the way you think.