1. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow color. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them
2. Strawberries can whiten teeth
3. Soda has the same effect on your teeth as cocaine and meth.
4. Kissing is good for your teeth.
5. Drinking beer actually gives you a healthy dose of silicon, which helps strengthen your bones and teeth.
6. A dog most likely interprets a smiling person as baring their teeth, which is a sign of aggression.
7. You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
8. Inventor of Contact Lenses, Adolf Fick, got the idea from popcorn kernels stuck in his teeth.
9. Liechtenstein, the world’s sixth smallest country, is the largest exporter of false teeth.
10. Male llamas have a separate set of “fighting teeth” They are used to attack and bite the testicles off of other males.
11. Top athletes are often dogged by decaying teeth and gum disease from sports drinks and high carb diets.
12. You find things funnier if you hold a pen in your teeth—this action forces you to smile, which tricks you into thinking something is funny.
13. Long ago, wisdom teeth served a purpose. As human brains grew our jawbone structure changed, leaving us with very overcrowded mouths.
14. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
15. Drinking beer actually helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon.
16. Kelly Osbourne had her wisdom teeth removed and dipped in gold – she kept one and gave the other to Ozzy as a gift.
17. Your jaw is powerful enough to break all of your teeth.
18. George Washington had gold, ivory, and animal teeth grillz.
19. Grillz Caps or fitting worn over ones teeth, either on top, bottom, or both. To be mostly made out of gold, silver, diamond, or platinum.
20. Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque dispersing bath.
21. Dentists have found that the effects of soda on teeth are strikingly similar to the effects of meth or crack on teeth.
22. Elephant tusks are actually teeth
23. Drinking beer helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon
24. Wisdom teeth have been found to produce stem cells which could be used to treat diseases.
25. Our ancestors had bigger jaws so they needed wisdom teeth, as we evolve, humans are starting to lose them.
26. The most common dreams for people to have is that of them falling or their teeth falling out.
27. The average smoker loses 2 teeth every 10 years.
28. If one or more of your adult teeth is ever knocked out, put it in coconut water until the dentist can reattach it.
29. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
30. Monkeys floss their teeth.
31. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow color. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them.
32. Women pay much closer attention than men do to the breath and teeth of their partner.
33. Although the fangtooth fish is only a few inches long, it has teeth about the size of a humans.
34. The more children a woman has, the more likely she is to have missing teeth.
35. Robert De Niro spent $20, 000 for a dentist to mess up his teeth for his role in the movie, Cape Fear.
36. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
37. Your teeth are home to around 10, 000 million bacteria per square cm.
38. Peanut butter was originally invented as a source of protein for people without teeth.
39. 95% of teenagers check their cellphone before even brushing their teeth in the morning!
40. Kissing is good for your teeth. Anticipating a kiss from someone increases the amount of saliva in your mouth, removing plaque.
41. A snail has about 2, 500 teeth.
42. The slow loris is the world’s only poisonous primate! Illegal pet traders pull out their teeth before they sell them.
43. A narwhal’s tusk is actually 1 of its 2 teeth. The male’s left incisor protrudes through its lip reaching lengths of up to 9 feet!
44. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow oolor. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them.
45. Turtles are the only reptiles that have a shell and no teeth
46. Beavers’ teeth never stop growing, they wear down from chewing wood
47. Fish communicate with each other by rasping their teeth to make sounds in their throat, or by using their swim bladder to create sounds
48. Owls swallow their prey whole b/c they have no teeth. After 12hrs they cough up feathers, bones, and fur in the shape of a football pellet.
49. If you brush your teeth (and other small tasks) with the wrong hand you force the brain to work differently. Your self control will improve.
50. Popcorn is by far the healthiest snack. It builds bone, muscle, tissue, aids digestion, and is good for the teeth.
51. Piranhas are known for their sharp, pointed teeth and sharklike feeding frenzies, but the threat to humans is largely exaggerated
52. A soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
53. Liechtenstein, the world's 6th smallest country, is the world's largest exporter of false teeth.
54. A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth.
55. A rodent's teeth never stop growing.
56. Betsy Ross was born with a fully formed set of teeth.
57. Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.
58. Minnows have teeth in their throat.
59. On average, half of all false teeth have some form of radioactivity.
60. Pageant Models often smear Vaseline on their teeth so their lips won't stick when smiling.
61. Woodpecker scalps, porpoise teeth and giraffe tails have all been used as money.