1. Daredevil and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were created by the same canister of ooze, in the same road accident.
2. Many teenagers who sleep less than 8 9 hours every night suffer from irritability, mood swings & even depression.
3. A teenager in China sold his kidney to buy an iPad
4. 22% of teenagers experience depression before they reach adulthood.
5. In the US, black teenage boys are 21 times more likely to be killed by police than their white peers, according to a study.
6. Teenagers in East Baltimore rate their communities more negatively than 15 17 year olds living in Nigeria and New Delhi, research has found.
7. Teenagers who spend most of their time listening to music are more likely to get depressed.
8. A 17 year old teenager started "Craigslist Swapping" with an old cell phone and in just 14 swaps he managed to get a Porsche Boxster 2000.
9. Teenage activist, Malala Yousafzai, was named the youngest Nobel Peace Prize winner ever at 17 years old.
10. The number of babies born to teenagers in 2012 was only 305, 000, less than half the peak number of nearly 645, 000 in 1970.
11. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made an appearance on Oprah back in 1990.
12. 50 to 60% of American teenage girls believe they are overweight, yet only 15 to 20% of them are actually overweight.
13. Adults are actually texting while driving more than teenagers do.
14. 71% of teenagers admit to hiding online activities from their parents.
15. In Europe, until the 17th century, teenage boys were routinely masturbated by their nannies for a good night sleep.
16. Teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
17. Stevie Wonder mastered piano, harmonica, drums and bass before hitting his teenage years.
18. The cartoon "Scooby Doo" was based on a group of pot smoking teenagers. The constant hunger, hullucinations, & a hippie van.
19. Teenagers who drink alone have a higher risk of becoming alcoholics.
20. Teenagers tend to choose friends at school that take similar classes, not similar cliques.
21. 3 out of 4 teenage girls feel depressed after looking at a fashion magazine for only 3 minutes, according to a study.
22. One in every five teenage girls will become pregnant during high school.
23. Most teenagers are treated like children but expected to act like adults.
24. Collectively, teenagers in the U.S. spend about $43 billion every year.
25. More than half of all teenagers are sleep deprived, thanks in part to early school start times.
26. Most teenagers are treated like children but expected to act like adults
27. The first issue of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is now worth $20, 000.
28. 2014 marked the 30th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
29. The highest grossing independent movie of all time is "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, " the 1990 film.
30. Marijuana has a much greater effect on the brains of teenage females than teenage males.
31. Megan Fox discovered she was pregnant two weeks into shooting "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."
32. UPS was started by two teenagers with one bicycle and $100 borrowed from a friend.
33. Psychology shows that teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
34. Shy and quiet teenagers are more likely to become arrogant adults when successful.
35. A teenager in China once sold his kidney to buy an iPad.
36. Teenagers are hardwired to fall asleep later at night and wake up later in the morning.
37. 95% of teenagers check their cellphone before even brushing their teeth in the morning!
38. Desperation caused a Chinese teenager to sell his kidney for $2000 because he wanted to buy the iPad 2.
39. “Your bra strap is showing”
no one can know that I, a teenage female, is wearing a bra
someone call Victoria cause her secret’s out
40. The teenage brain is wired to become addicted and depressed.
41. Teenagers = Treated like children but expected to act like adults
42. Ephebiphobia is the fear of teenagers.
43. Smiling at old people to show them you’re not a teenage thug.
44. Michelangelo was hit in the nose as a teenager by Pietro Torrigiano, a fellow art student at an art academy in Florence. The incident left him with a permanently crooked nose.