1. Accidentally text the wrong person? Immediately put your phone on airplane mode and once it fails to deliver, delete the message.
2. Ireland just accidentally legalized ecstasy and magic mushrooms for the next 24 hours.
3. If you accidentally close a tab, CTRL SHIFT T reopens it.
4. Windows 95 was the second most installed piece of software on computers in 1995; videogame DOOM was first.
5. In Sweden, it is illegal to name your baby Metallica, Superman, Veranda, Ikea or Elvis.
6. Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.
7. Loneliness is both physically and mentally damaging.
8. Studies have shown that people who have a fear of heights perceive buildings to be much taller than they actually are.
9. According to research, having a bad boss can make you sick, both physically and mentally.
10. Male stegosauruses had wide, ornamental back plates to impress females, while females had spiny, tall back plates to deter predators.
11. The pygmy hippopotamus is only half as tall as a normal hippo and weighs less than 1/4 as much as its larger cousin.
12. Before he was famous, Sylvester Stallone had a job as a lion cage cleaner.
13. Since weightlessness causes the spine to expand and straighten, astronauts may measure up to two inches taller in space.
14. Superman was originally incapable of flying in the 1940s; hence the phrase "Able to LEAP tall buildings in a single bound."
15. Before Sylvester Stallone sold the script for Rocky, he was homeless & sold his dog for $50. A week later, he bought his dog back for $3000.
16. Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts & then forget where they hid them.
17. Tall people are more likely to develop cancer for every 4 inches above 5 feet, your risk increases 16%.
18. Research states that British workers mentally check out for the weekend at 10:19 AM on Fridays.
19. In 2015, the International Space Station installed the first Italian espresso maker built to work in microgravity conditions.
20. Nicolas Cage bought a nine foot tall, pyramid shaped tomb in a New Orleans cemetery, it is assumed this will be his final resting place.
21. Chef hats are tall and ballooned at the top because this design allows air to circulate around the scalp and keep cool in kitchens
22. Zac Efron accidentally dropped a condom on the red carpet at the premiere of "The Lorax."
23. Taller people are happier than shorter people. They also earn more money.
24. Psychology says, people you meet accidentally are more likely to become some of the most important individuals in your life.
25. Studies have found that around 92% of husbands are taller than their wives.
26. Banksy once installed a fake prehistoric cave painting in the British Museum — Days went by before anyone noticed it.
27. Today Ireland accidentally legalised ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms.
28. Ireland just accidentally legalized ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms for the next 24 hours.
29. An Astronaut can be up to 2 inches taller returning from space. The cartilage disks in the spine expand in the absence of gravity.
30. If Barbie were life size, her measurements would be 39 23 33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall
31. In many cases, "Pimp My Ride" would take back some of the aftermarket upgrades installed in cars on the show.
32. If you accidentally over salt a dish while its still cooking, drop in a peeled potato it absorbs the excess salt for an instant fix me up.
33. Never get too attached to someone unless they feel the same towards you. One sided expressions actually destroy you mentally.
34. Meryl Streep accidentally forgot her just claimed Oscar in the bathroom during the 1979 Academy Award festivities.
35. Metallica are the first band to play on all seven continents.
36. Despite the optical illusion, the Gateway Arch in St. Louis is exactly as wide (630 feet) as it is tall.
37. Metallica is the first and only band to play on all seven continents.
38. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and frustration.
39. Archaeologists found a mysterious burial of over a million mummies and one mummy was over 7ft tall.
40. Nigger shoes Nigger shoes, would/should have these common characteristics, orange, yellow, green, purple, and or metallic in color.
41. When installing a software, use the custom installation option. This will show you exactly what youre downloading.
42. We are about 1 to 2 centimeters taller in the morning than we are in the evening.
43. The largest land mammal ever was Paraceratherium, an 18 foot tall prehistoric rhinoceros.
44. People who eat breakfast feel better both mentally and physically throughout the day.
45. Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story.
46. Taller people tend to have more back problems, neck pain, & body tension than shorter people have.
47. Each year, millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
48. If you hold down CTRL SHIFT then press the "T" button, it re opens the tab you accidentally closed.
49. Fast food restaurants install hard seats and play fast paced music to encourage customers to eat faster and leave.
50. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused.”
51. PayPal once accidentally credited a man with $92 quadrillion dollars.
52. Waiting is linked to depression. Time spent waiting for something that may never happen can be mentally painful
53. Studies found that people who spend a lot of time on the internet are more likely to be depressed, lonely and mentally unstable.
54. Being angry and bitter destroys you mentally, lowers your IQ and can literally shorten your life.
55. In Russia, if you step on somebody’s foot accidentally, you are expected to put your foot out so they can equally step on yours.
56. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them!
57. The world collectively spent $1, 735 billion on war in 2012 It would take about $195 billion to totally eradicate poverty.
58. According to one study, taller women are more likely to get cancer.
59. Being taller may lengthen your life.
60. In 1788 the Austrian army accidentally attacked itself and lost 10, 000 of its own men.
61. 36 million years ago, penguins were about 5 feet tall.
62. Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
63. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused.
64. The tallest building in the state of Vermont is only 11 stories (124 feet) tall.
65. Insecurity mentally destroys you.
66. In 2013, a man bought a house next to his ex wife, just so he could install a giant hand in his garden, flipping her the middle finger.
67. An entire lake was drained by accidentally drilling into an underground salt mine pulling full size container ships into the hole.
68. The Falabella horse is about a foot taller than ba large dog
69. Mentally, the worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the one person you want the most...
70. Accidentally text the wrong person? Immediately put your phone on airplane mode and once it fails to deliver, delete the message!
71. Mentally talking to yourself boosts your brain power.
72. Peacocks are ground feeders.They hunt for small animals, like spiders, reptiles & amphibians, in tall grasses and minnows in shallow streams
73. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and fustration.
74. Pretending you don’t have feelings of anger, sadness, or loneliness can literally destroy you mentally.
75. Waiting is linked to depression. Time spent waiting for something that may never happen can be mentally painful.
76. There is an extinct genus of ape, Gigantopithecus blacki, which stood up to 3 metres tall, weighed as much as 540 kg
77. Tall people are more likely to develop cancer for every 4 inches above 5 feet, your risk increases 16%.
78. Resting moths hold their wings horizontally. Resting butterflies fold their wings vertically.
79. Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you.
80. A 2 year study that linked Ecstasy to Parkinsons was retracted after the authors realized they had accidentally used meth instead.
81. A mentally ill man shot himself in the head in a suicide attempt. The bullet cured his disorder and he become a straight A college student.
82. The smallest known dinosaur was about four inches tall and weighed less than a chihuahua.
83. The largest species of kangaroo stands nearly 7 feet tall.
84. In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700, 000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people's clothes.
85. The Sydney Harbour Bridge is the widest long span bridge and tallest steel arch bridge in the world, and the 5th longest spanning arch bridge according to Guinness World Records.
86. Big Ben holds the largest four faced chiming clock in the world and is the third tallest free standing clock tower.
87. Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world.
88. The face on the Statue of Liberty measures more than 8 feet tall.
89. Astronauts get taller when they are in space.
90. A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside.
91. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
92. Take your height and divide by eight. That's how tall your head is.
93. The U.S. Army accidentally ordered an 82 year supply of freeze dried tuna salad mix for troops in Europe.
94. You are about 1 centimeter taller in the morning than in the evening.