1. According to a survey, men can listen to their male friends for ages, but he can only listen to his girlfriend or wife for six minutes.
2. Only 20% of employees feel strongly valued at work, while 80% feel poorly or moderately valued, a survey revealed.
3. According to a survey, 59% of people remain Facebook friends with an ex after they’ve broken up.
4. According to surveys, hiring managers and recruiters say hiring someone with a criminal record is easier than someone unemployed for 2 years
5. The qualities men want most in a daughter—intelligent, strong, and principled—are not really qualities they want in a wife, a survey found.
6. 86% of people surveyed in Egypt are in favor of the death penalty as a punishment for abandoning Islam.
7. In a 2014 Pew survey, 35% of people said that most of their close friends have similar political views to them.
8. According to a survey, 60% of Americans say that President Obama is either Muslim “deep down” or that they don’t know what he believes.
9. People ages 18 29 are the most likely to use their phones to avoid being bored or avoid others around them, according to a survey.
10. A survey found that 23% of married or cohabitating couples slept separately on a regular basis, mostly due to snoring.
11. According to a survey, 57% of married women sometimes regret marrying their husbands.
12. 71% of married women expected to be married to their spouse for the rest of their lives, according to a survey.
13. A survey revealed that 52% of women say their husband is not their soulmate.
14. 28% of men surveyed said they would sleep with their best friend’s mom or girlfriend if the Apocalypse was near.
15. A survey found that 94% of people in Thailand are religious, making it the most religious country in the world — China is the least with 7%.
16. According to one survey, only 18% of parents allow their children to use technology at the dinner table.
17. The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say “I love you, ” according to a survey.
18. 80% of 10 year old girls surveyed in the U.S. have been on a diet.
19. According to a Pew survey, by 2050, just 13% of people in the world will say they are religiously unaffiliated.
20. 51% of Americans surveyed say abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
21. 50% of college educated Millennials are okay with hookups, compared to only a third of those with a high school degree, a survey found.
22. More than 34% of college students have texted while taking a shower, while 22% have texted during religious services, a survey revealed.
23. An online dating survey revealed that 81% of men preferred a woman with a relaxed and natural looking hairstyle as opposed to all glammed up
24. The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say "I love you, " according to a survey.
25. A 2014 survey revealed that more than one quarter of Americans ages 18 to 33 had quit a job because their co workers were rude to them.
26. 86% of surveyed dog owners report that they use a pet as their screensaver more than anything else in their life.
27. According to a survey, men can listen to a male friend for ages, but he can only listen to his girlfriend or spouse for six minutes.
28. A British survey estimates that women spend 72 days of their lives shaving their legs.
29. A survey found one in five women have ended a relationship because their significant other was too busy playing video games.
30. A survey of OKCupid users shows that Jewish men are the most likely to claim that they have never masturbated.
31. A recent survey showed that 4 out of 5 police officers use social media for investigative purposes.
32. Most cheaters consider their significant other to be more attractive than their affair partner, according to a survey.
33. A survey found that media images of black women fell into 1 of 4 categories: Angry Black Woman, Baby Momma, Uneducated Help, or Unhealthy.
34. A survey found that 64 percent of single men feel they are more productive at work when they are in a relationship.
35. 63% of women expect the guy to pay the bill on the first date, according to a survey.
36. The happiest single people are those over the age of 65, according to a survey.
37. Women are less likely than men to commit to a long term relationship, according to a survey.
38. 19% of surveyed transgender people have been denied health care due to their transgender or gender non conforming status.
39. 25% of surveyed singles said they find it most romantic when their date leans in for a first kiss on the first date.
40. 80% of single women say they are not satisfied with the amount of romance in their lives, according to a survey.
41. A survey revealed that 34% of single people find it most romantic when their date plans a surprise activity for the first date.
42. A study found that 50% of LGBT individuals surveyed avoided public spaces because of harassment.
43. A survey concluded that San Jose is the least open minded city in California when it comes to dating.
44. 66% of surveyed single men and women say the reason for them being single is they have yet to find their soul mate.
45. A survey revealed that 15% of Americans find sarcasm to be an important quality in a relationship.
46. 15% of single people say they are single because they are too busy to focus on a relationship, according to a survey.
47. 64% of Americans believe that having a sense of humor is the most important quality for a successful relationship, a survey revealed.
48. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
49. 34% of Americans believe that a summer vacation brings the most romance into their lives, according to a survey.
50. A survey revealed that 45% of people say their partner has never cooked for them.
51. A survey says 41% of couples prefer a "hug and a kiss" over a romantic candlelit dinner as the most romantic gesture from their partner.
52. A survey revealed that 92% of light beer drinkers are open to dating someone with kids.
53. An online dating survey revealed that those who use “LMFAO” have a 193 percent increase in reply rate.
54. 97% of Italian men consider themselves a flirt, while 76% of American men consider themselves flirts, a survey reveals.
55. People who drink domestic beer tend to be traditional and are most likely to be looking for marriage, according to a dating survey.
56. A survey revealed that 20% of Italian singles say they prefer an open relationship to a monogamous one.
57. The most attractive single people over the age of 35 live in San Francisco, according to an online dating survey.
58. Two thirds of college students have been in a "friends with benefits" relationship, according to a survey.
59. People who drink ultra light beer tend to prefer long term relationships and are most likely to be homebodies, according to a survey.
60. According to a survey, as many as 99% of people prefer to delete the entire password when they mess up on just one letter.
61. 13% of the people who took a survey in 1988, said that they believe that cheese is what the moon is made of.
62. A survey revealed that 93 percent of people prefer someone who’s bad in the kitchen to someone who’s bad in the bed.
63. 66 percent of single people are turned off by picky eaters, according to a survey.
64. A survey found that 75% of women said they would rather sleep with one man in a lifetime than 25% who would rather sleep with 100 men.
65. According to one survey, 75% of women have fantasized about their partner dressing up as a fireman.
66. A survey on online dating revealed that men are 65% more likely to want to meet a woman if she wears eye makeup in her profile picture.
67. A survey revealed that 54% of men would want a boy if they could only have one child.
68. About 42% of men said they are ready to make a relationship official after a couple good dates, according to a survey.
69. About 56% of men said they would introduce someone they’re seeing to their friends after 1 to 5 dates, according to a survey.
70. According to a survey, 61% of men and women agree that you should not use a coupon during a date.
71. 43% of single women expect to pay between $26 50 on a date, according to a survey.
72. According to a survey, only 21% of girls believe they have what it takes to be a leader.
73. 82% of Catholics surveyed said birth control is morally OK.
74. 64% of men say they spend more money on dating during the summer than any other season, according to a survey.
75. 83% of single women say they would rather go on a fun, cheap date than splurge on an expensive one, according to a survey.
76. 82% of single people claim they are not intimidated if their wingman is better looking than they are, according to a survey.
77. A survey found that only 10% of single people want their wingman to be funny when approaching possible mates.
78. 78% of Americans prefer receiving a romantic text rather than an affectionate Facebook post or Tweet, according to a survey.
79. A recent survey found that lesbians are four times as likely as straight women to drive a Subaru.
80. In a study of people with Down syndrome, 99% of those surveyed indicated that they were happy with their life.
81. From a survey of almost 30, 000 scientists, 97% agree that climate change is caused by human activity.
82. According to a survey, as much as 99% of people prefer deleting the entire password when they just mess up one letter.
83. 41% of people surveyed said they would consider buying a house that has reported ghost sightings.
84. According to one survey, men spend nearly a year of their life simply staring at women.
85. According to a survey, women are 3 times more attracted to a man wearing a suit and tie than shorts and a t shirt.
86. Miley Cyrus and Chris Brown were voted the worst celebrity role models for kids by parents in a recent survey.
87. A survey reported that 12% of Americans think that Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.