1. Kryptonite was invented because Supermans original voice actor wanted time off, and the only way to do this was to make ...
2. There are 7 different kinds of twins: Identical, Fraternal, Half Identical, Mirror Image, Mixed Chromosome, Superfecundation, Superfetation
3. Seth Rogen co wrote the first draft of Super Bad at age 13.
4. Boy: I want to be a super hero. Guess what I want my name to be.
Girl: Superman? Batman? Ironman?
Boy: No, Yourman
5. In Sweden, it is illegal to name your baby Metallica, Superman, Veranda, Ikea or Elvis.
6. Chinese police increasingly use geese instead of police dogs because of their aggressiveness and superior vision.
7. In some cultures, people eat dead people in pursuit of super powers or immortality.
8. The rise of the American superhero coincides with the rise of Nazi Germany.
9. Today is National Super Hero Day!
10. About 79 million pounds of avocados were consumed during the Super Bowl in 2013.
11. If the supervolcano under Yellowstone Park erupted, Earth would face years of volcanic winter (ash blocking the sun)
12. The bacteria that makes some cheeses super stinky are the same ones that cause foot odor.
13. You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac
14. Both teams going to the Super Bowl are from states that have legalized marijuana.
15. "Super Mario" has a moustache, Because he was too small to draw a mouth on when he was created by Nintendo.
16. The CIA once discussed airdropping Extra Large condoms labeled “Medium” in Russia to convince them that US army was anatomically superior.
17. Seattle is protected by an MMA fighter that dresses as a superhero and fights crime vigilante style under the pseudonym "Phoenix Jones."
18. During the Cold War, bears were shot out of ejector seats in supersonic jets for testing.
19. Superman was originally incapable of flying in the 1940s; hence the phrase "Able to LEAP tall buildings in a single bound."
20. Hitler made the Japanese "Honorary Aryans" and considered their history superior to his own people.
21. Penguins’ eyes work better underwater than they do in the air, giving them superior eyesight to spot prey.
22. Women have historically been barred from cooking sushi due to a superstition that their hands are too warm.
23. From 1979 to 1992 Soviets drilled a super deep bore that reached 40, 230 ft (12, 262m) just to see how deep they could drill.
24. A Superman landmine awareness campaign backfired when children ran into a minefield hoping to get rescued by Superman.
25. Good dancing is indicative of superior health and reproductive potential, which is why people are attracted to talented dancers.
26. The original programmers of the original supercomputer in 1946 were all women.
27. If you start to feel light headed after you stood up too quickly, tighten your abs super hard.
28. There is a form of Kryptonite, known as Pink kryptonite, that will turn Superman gay.
29. When a supernova unleashes a gamma ray burst, it releases as much energy in a few seconds as our sun will release in its entire lifetime.
30. According to Nielsen numbers, the Super Bowl is more watched than the Grammys, Oscars, and the State of the Union address.
31. In 2002, Rupert Grint starred in a movie called "Thunderpants" about a boy whose superpower is producing huge farts.
32. The Black Panther is the richest superhero out of all the Marvel and DC characters, with an estimated value of $500 billion.
33. If Superman punched you, he would make a crater in the earth that was 1 kilometer (.6 miles) wide and 221 meters (725 feet) deep.
34. Sonic the Hedgehog would have to consume 686 chili dogs to run through a full game stage at supersonic speed.
35. Standing like a superhero for as little as two minutes configures our brains to cope well in stressful situations.
36. Only a handful of people in the world have a condition called "super memory"
37. Superficial friendships increase your chances of depression.
38. The Super Bowl was named in 1966, when Lamar Hunt wrote, "I have kiddingly called it the Super Bowl, which obviously can be improved upon."
39. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
40. According to the USDA, Super Bowl Sunday is the “second highest day of food consumption in the United States, after Thanksgiving.”
41. On Super Bowl Sunday, Americans will eat enough chips to fill 39 Boeing 747 planes.
42. Marvel and DC trademarked the word "superhero" in the 1960s.
43. 240 million avocados are expected to be eaten during the Super Bowl.
44. This year, a 30 second Superbowl commercial costs $4 million, up from 3.5 million last year and $42, 000 in 1967, according to Time.
45. One in four Americans believe that God decides who wins the Super Bowl.
46. Christian Bale turned down a reported $15 million to reprise the role of Batman in the "Batman vs. Superman" movie.
47. Tom Brady is married to supermodel Gisele Bundchen and was blessed by Pope John II in 2004.
48. Batman usually carries some kryptonite just in case Superman gets out of hand.
49. Flappy Bird is actually the swimming level on Super Mario.
50. The supermassive black hole in the center of our galaxy has 4 million times the mass of the Sun.
51. Women tend to believe in the supernatural more than men and are twice as likely to consult a psychic.
52. The most powerful supercomputer in production will cost $2, 400 per hour to run at it’s peak.
53. In 2010, the US Air Force built a supercomputer out of 1700 Playstation 3s.
54. About 15 to 25 percent of all Americans are supertasters, people who have more taste buds than the rest of us.
55. During the 1950s, the U.S. considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon as a show of military superiority over the Soviets.
56. Stan Lee says that if he could have one superpower, it would be luck.
57. A 1938 comic book, which includes the first appearance of Superman, sold for $3, 207, 852 USD.
58. Nintendo owns the rights to two pornographic films – "Super Hornio Bros" and "Super Hornio Bros 2"
59. Some women have "super vision" they can see 100 million colors instead of the 1 million most of us can see due to a genetic mutation.
60. Studies show that smarter high school students are less superstitious than those of average intelligence.
61. A typical supermarket chicken today contains more than twice the fat, and about a third less protein than 40 years ago.
62. When working with your boss or supervisor never ask "Can you do this for me?", always ask "Can you show me how to do this?"
63. The frilled shark is a super rare shark that closely resembles prehistoric sharks. It can swallow food whole like a snake!
64. A man was once arrested for giving women butt lifts using tire sealant, cement mix, and super glue.
65. It is possible to win Monopoly in 21 seconds; this super short game happens once every 253, 899, 891, 671, 040 games.
66. Alcohol Definition: Your best friend, and kid friendly. Sentence: Drink alcohol, become a superhero.
67. Marvel has a superhero named Throg. He is a frog that has the power of Thor.
68. Women who answer to another woman in the workplace feel significantly more stressed than those who have a male supervisor.
69. People who use "upspeak" (to make a statement sound like a question) tend to have superior empathy.
70. More than 50% of NASA employees are dyslexic, hired for their superior problem solving and spatial awareness skills.
71. The human heart pumps enough blood in a lifetime to fill three supertankers.
72. A fully loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes a least twenty minutes to stop.
73. According to legend, there's a Superman in every episode of Seinfeld.
74. According to legend, there's a Superman in every episode of Seinfeld.