1. In 1879 a drug was introduced to treat morphine addiction and the drug was very successful. Doctors and patients loved it. It was cocaine.
2. Chlamydia can lead to blindness, infertility and death among koalas. Luckily, a vaccine has been successfully tested.
3. Studies show that children who are better liars tend to become more successful as adults.
4. Happiness is a by product of the pursuit of success and meaningful goals, rather than successful accomplishments, studies suggest.
5. Dancers are known to be disciplined, focused and high achievers who tend to be successful students and hard workers.
6. Hodor from the TV show "Game of Thrones" is a successful DJ in real life.
7. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present and I have the power to make it so.
8. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
9. Every single one of your ancestors going back millions of years has successfully passed on life.
10. In 1879 a drug was introduced to treat morphine addiction and the drug was very successful. Doctors and patients loved it. It was cocaine.
11. In 1939, a five year old girl successfully gave birth to a 6 pound baby boy
12. A U.K. study found that by age 4, girls think that they are more clever, more successful, and harder working than their male classmates.
13. Japanese researchers have successfully developed a device that will be able to literally playback your dreams in video sequence.
14. People who over think are more likely to successfully avoid dangerous situations
15. Before Steve Harvey became successful in his career, he was homeless for three years.
16. People in the most successful marriages spend 5 more hours a week being together and talking.
17. 64% of Americans believe that having a sense of humor is the most important quality for a successful relationship, a survey revealed.
18. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
19. Locals in Somalia invest in pirate groups and after a successful heist the investors receive a reward.
20. #Leo is often successful because they dont give up until they get what they want.
21. The Apple Lisa (1983) was the first successful computer with a graphical user interface (GUI) and a mouse. It cost $10, 000.
22. Shy and quiet teenagers are more likely to become arrogant adults when successful.
23. Successful relationships take hard work and two people who really want to be together.
24. Orangutan males will stay with the female for several days to ensure a successful mating but soon return to their solitary life.
25. In real life, trophy wives are exceedingly rare — successful women marry successful men, which can lead to an age gap.
26. Studies have shown that kids who are great liars tend to become successful as adults.
27. A bit of toothpaste can successfully fix a scratched cell phone screen.
28. Psychologists have found that the most successful couples feel calm and connected when they are side by side.
29. People who have the positive attitude of optimists paired with the rational outlook of realists tend to be more successful and happy.
30. Male fruit flies rejected by females drink significantly more alcohol than those that have had a successful encounter.
31. Wilbur was thirty six years old and Orville was only thirty two years old they flew their first successful flight.