1. In 1879 a drug was introduced to treat morphine addiction and the drug was very successful. Doctors and patients loved it. It was cocaine.
2. Chlamydia can lead to blindness, infertility and death among koalas. Luckily, a vaccine has been successfully tested.
3. Studies show that children who are better liars tend to become more successful as adults.
4. The success of the Doritos Locos Taco allowed Taco Bell to hire 15, 000 new employees.
5. Happiness is a by product of the pursuit of success and meaningful goals, rather than successful accomplishments, studies suggest.
6. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts, and success more than you think!
7. Dancers are known to be disciplined, focused and high achievers who tend to be successful students and hard workers.
8. In South Korea, where great emphasis is placed on academic success, kids average 4.9 hours of sleep a night.
9. Hodor from the TV show "Game of Thrones" is a successful DJ in real life.
10. There is a phobia, known as the Jonah Complex in which a person has a fear of success that stops him/her from realizing his/her potential.
11. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present and I have the power to make it so.
12. Pixar credits its success to its anti Disney approach: no songs, no happy village, no love story.
13. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
14. Every single one of your ancestors going back millions of years has successfully passed on life.
15. In 1879 a drug was introduced to treat morphine addiction and the drug was very successful. Doctors and patients loved it. It was cocaine.
16. In 1939, a five year old girl successfully gave birth to a 6 pound baby boy
17. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
18. The key to happiness and success: Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
19. The greatest enemy of success is fear.
20. A U.K. study found that by age 4, girls think that they are more clever, more successful, and harder working than their male classmates.
21. The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.
22. Japanese researchers have successfully developed a device that will be able to literally playback your dreams in video sequence.
23. "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." Bob Dylan
24. People who over think are more likely to successfully avoid dangerous situations
25. According to a study, men and women who use simple words in their online dating profiles have better success.
26. Before Steve Harvey became successful in his career, he was homeless for three years.
27. Need help studying? Study for 30 50 minutes, then take a 10 minute break. Repeat for success.
28. At the height of their success, the Medellin Cartel spent $2, 500 per month on rubber bands for their bricks of cash.
29. People in the most successful marriages spend 5 more hours a week being together and talking.
30. 64% of Americans believe that having a sense of humor is the most important quality for a successful relationship, a survey revealed.
31. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
32. Locals in Somalia invest in pirate groups and after a successful heist the investors receive a reward.
33. Remove negative people from your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts and success more than you think.
34. According to a study, being conscientious and open to experience is four times more important than intelligence in academic success.
35. Before he became a success, Walt Disney was so poor that he had to eat dog food to survive.
36. Before you succeed you must work hard. Success does not come easily Sometimes you may fail, but every person has to fail in order to succeed
37. #Leo is often successful because they dont give up until they get what they want.
38. The Apple Lisa (1983) was the first successful computer with a graphical user interface (GUI) and a mouse. It cost $10, 000.
39. Shy and quiet teenagers are more likely to become arrogant adults when successful.
40. For 62% of Americans, success is defined by making a positive impact on the lives of others.
41. Studies show acting confidently is the surest key to success – If you fake it, you will make it.
42. Successful relationships take hard work and two people who really want to be together.
43. The Jonah complex is the fear of success which prevents self actualization.
44. Orangutan males will stay with the female for several days to ensure a successful mating but soon return to their solitary life.
45. In real life, trophy wives are exceedingly rare — successful women marry successful men, which can lead to an age gap.
46. Daydreaming can bring greater creativity, success, improved learning, and enhanced abilities.
47. Studies have shown that kids who are great liars tend to become successful as adults.
48. A bit of toothpaste can successfully fix a scratched cell phone screen.
49. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
50. Psychologists have found that the most successful couples feel calm and connected when they are side by side.
51. People who have the positive attitude of optimists paired with the rational outlook of realists tend to be more successful and happy.
52. Male fruit flies rejected by females drink significantly more alcohol than those that have had a successful encounter.
53. Wilbur was thirty six years old and Orville was only thirty two years old they flew their first successful flight.