Published : (over 48 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
19 Funny stupid facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random stupid facts.
1. Being able to respond with sarcasm to a stupid question within seconds is literally a sign of a healthy brain.
2. An idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below 3 years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between 7 to 12.
3. A psychological study confirms that the presence of beautiful women ignite stupid behavior in men.
4. A handy neologism...DOPELER EFFECT: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
5. There is no sin except stupidity.
6. Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
7. I have a sixth sense, I see stupid people
8. Shitpiece Used to describe something, someone or an event which is really annoying or stupid.
9. James Watson, one of the scientists who discovered the helical structure of DNA, believes stupidity is a disease that can be cured.
10. People who are really in love tend to get jealous over stupid things.
11. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain.
12. The people who get upset with each other over the stupidest of things are usually the ones who care the most.
13. The word "cretin" (often used to describe a stupid person) stems from the French word, "chrétien" – Which actually means "Christian"
14. When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside. When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely.
15. If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you she is the one
16. The people who get upset with each other over the stupidest of things are usually the ones who care the most!
17. The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
18. Sarcasm was created to confuse the stupid.
19. The word "nice" originally meant "foolish and stupid."