1. In Canada, a University has introduced a new "Puppy Room", where students can go & play with puppies to relieve stress.
2. Psychologist suggest, the average high school student has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient would in 1950s.
3. Make friends with three people: a law student, a police officer, and a bartender.
4. 90% of college students in a study reported that they had drunk dialed or texted in the past, and 40% said they regretted it.
5. Between 60 percent and 80 percent of North American college students have had some sort of hook up experience.
6. Students with standing desks are more attentive than their seated counterparts, according to a study.
7. There is a book available in China "Harry Potter and the Chinese Overseas Students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry".
8. Students today spend more time on homework than ever in recorded history.
9. Dancers are known to be disciplined, focused and high achievers who tend to be successful students and hard workers.
10. Hershey Chocolate is owned by a K 12 school with less than 2, 000 students and an endowment worth billions of dollars.
11. The average high school student today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient did in the 1950s
12. Students who study with text in difficult to read fonts like Comic Sans get better grades.
13. Research found that university students were more likely to cheat after seeing 7000 dollar bills than after seeing only 24.
14. Research shows that cheerful students think they’re doing well but have lower GPA’s—a negative attitude increases motivation to learn.
15. More than 34% of college students have texted while taking a shower, while 22% have texted during religious services, a survey revealed.
16. A Canadian university is offering a room full of puppies to help stressed out students.
17. The Swedish and Finnish government actually pays students monthly pocket money if they attend high school, college and university.
18. Too much homework has a negative impact on the GPA of High School students. Feeling overworked in school also cause depression.
19. A college student in 1979 only had to work 182 hours per year to pay for tuition, but the average 2013 student had to work 991 hours.
20. A study suggests alcoholic students perform better in exams if they stay drunk while taking the test.
21. Students who do their homework by themselves instead of constantly asking for help get higher scores on tests, according to a study.
22. Bill Nye the Science Guy was a student of Carl Sagan at Cornell.
23. Only 1 out of 85 college students can correctly draw the Apple logo from memory.
24. Smart college majors, e.g. Physical Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Biological Sciences are picked by smart students.
25. If the average college student gave up alcohol for a year, they would save $900.
26. A Narcissistic Personality Inventory test was taken and it was found that students with more Facebook friends scored higher than the rest.
27. Sweden pays high school students $187 per month to attend school.
28. "You know you go to a small school when the whole student body shows up to one party and rages together" Doane College
29. High School students in 2015 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
30. Two thirds of college students have been in a "friends with benefits" relationship, according to a survey.
31. A recent study found that college students who cheat in class are more attracted to jobs politics than non cheating students.
32. Our student section decided to storm the court....after every basket. They got kicked out after our 6th point." NSHA
33. Many high school cafeterias in Europe serve alcohol to students who choose to drink.
34. As of 2014, American college students owe $1.08 trillion in student loans. This amount exceeds American credit card and auto loan debt.
35. Michael Cameron was a student of Greenbrier High School in 1998 who was suspended for wearing a Pepsi shirt on Coke day.
36. The 50 star American flag was designed by an Ohio high school student for a class project. His teacher gave him a B–.
37. Talking to yourself is very common and studies show that students who talk to themselves tend to do better at school.
38. A graduate student mistook 2 unproved theorems that his professor wrote on the chalkboard for a homework. He solved both within a few days
39. Student loans have hit a record high of $1.2 trillion in the U.S — the same size as the entire economy of South Korea.
40. Sweden pays high school students $131 every month to attend school.
41. The number of US college students studying Latin is three times the number studying Arabic.
42. Every day, 7, 000 students drop out of high school – more than 1.2 million a year.
43. Female college students spend an average of 10 hours a day on their cellphones.
44. Today’s students spend more time on homework than other students have ever in recorded history.
45. High School students in 2013 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
46. Studies show that smarter high school students are less superstitious than those of average intelligence.
47. Almost half of all college students in the US drop out and never graduate.
48. College students are the most sleep deprived group of people.
49. 82% of college students turn to Wikipedia for academic research.
50. More than 90% of students admit to using their phones for non class activities during class time.
51. Some teachers have their students play the "Heads Up, Seven Up" game so they can figure out who the cheaters are.
52. A study found that high school students in 2014 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
53. According to one study, later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in students.
54. In 1978, a student working a minimum wage job could pay for 4 years of college with no debt.
55. High School students in 2014 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
56. A Chicago high school had a fundraiser where they played Justin Bieber in between classes and students had to pay to stop it.
57. In college? Always ask for a student discount, most stores have it and students never use it.
58. 93% of students do their research online rather than in a library.
59. Just to buy an iPhone and an iPad, a Chinese student aged 17 sold his one kidney.
60. In 2007, a group of college students drove the speed limit (55MPH) on I 285 and backed up traffic for miles.
61. Straight A students have a higher risk of being bi polar.
62. A Chicago school, as a fundraiser, played Justin Biebers Baby between classes and had students pay to stop it. It raised $1k in 3 days.
63. Students today spend more time doing homework than ever in recorded history.
64. A mentally ill man shot himself in the head in a suicide attempt. The bullet cured his disorder and he become a straight A college student.
65. A Canadian university has built a "Puppy Room" in its campus, where students can go and play with puppies to relieve stress and tension.
66. In school, Chris Rock was bussed to predominately white neighborhoods of Brooklyn, where he endured bullying and beating from white students
67. Michelangelo was hit in the nose as a teenager by Pietro Torrigiano, a fellow art student at an art academy in Florence. The incident left him with a permanently crooked nose.
68. In 1982, a high school student from Los Angeles, California unscrambled the Rubik's Cube in 22.95 seconds.