1. Sarcasm is largely linked to stress relief. People subconsciously utilize sarcasm to relieve themselves of stress and anger.
2. Talking to your mother has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels.
3. People aged 18 33 are the most stressed individuals in the world. After the age of 33 stress levels tend to reduce.
4. Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
5. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" allowing them to wake up when they want This is actually caused by a natural stress hormone.
6. Music helps to reduce anxiety, and also helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
7. In Canada, a University has introduced a new "Puppy Room", where students can go & play with puppies to relieve stress.
8. Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, and reduce pain. It also releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, and tension.
9. Although Einstein was married twice, he had 10 mistresses and famously told his first wife to "expect neither intimacy nor fidelity."
10. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" helping them to wake up when they want This is actually caused by a stress hormone.
11. Math anxiety is a psychological disorder which causes stress and anxiety when doing math problems.
12. Alpacas hum when they are curious, content, worried, bored, fearful, distressed or cautious.
13. Having at least one lazy day per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke & heart disease.
14. Too much homework can cause stress, depression, and even lower grades.
15. The smell of freshly cut grass is actually the scent plants release when in distress.
16. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" that allows them to wake up when they want. This is caused by a stress hormone.
17. Complaining online can release chemicals in your brain and body, that help you counteract stress and feel better.
18. Being called " Baby " has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant mental stimulation & stress relief.
19. Smiling immediately releases endorphins in your body, changing your mood and relieving stress.
20. Psychology says that music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
21. A study has found that consuming sugar when faced with a stressful situation calms us down.
22. Myspace is blue, Facebook is blue, Instagram is blue, Tumblr is blue, Twitter is blue. The color blue relieves stress.
23. Sleep is often used to temporarily help distract the mind from a stressful life. Sleep enhances emotional strength.
24. Start smiling! Laughter is proven to reduce stress, improve the blood flow and reduce heart problems.
25. When you see someone you�re interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline.
26. Gossiping releases a chemical named "Progesterone" which gets rid of stress.
27. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" allowing them to awake when they want. This is actually caused by a natural stress hormone.
28. Having at one " Lazy day " per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure and stroke.
29. Using profanity reduces stress hormones. Those who use swear words more often are less prone to diseases caused by stress.
30. Sarcasm is largely linked to stress relief. People subconsciously utilize sarcasm to relieve themselves of stress and anger.
31. "Stresscentric" is a slang term that best describes a person whose life seems to always be filled with stress.
32. Married people experience lower levels of cancer, heart disease, depression and stress than single people.
33. Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress and pain Humor and laughter is the fastest way to keep the balance of your body and mind.
34. Most of the things you instinctively do to relieve stress don’t work.
35. Only 16 percent of people who eat to reduce stress report that it actually helps them.
36. Spring cleaning has been linked with improved mood, decreased stress, and heightened creativity.
37. It is possible to die from a broken heart This condition is called Stress Cardiomyopathy
38. A Canadian university is offering a room full of puppies to help stressed out students.
39. Stress during pregnancy has also been linked to offspring with autism.
40. While filming "Murder By Numbers, " Sandra Bullock brought a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist to help the cast and crew cope with stress.
41. Do you remain calm during stressful situations? You’re at the highest risk for depression.
42. stress makes u fat so just try to stay positive like a proton homies I got your backs I GOTCHU #ScienceGangRideOrDie
43. Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
44. An overload of stress can cause the human mind to temporarily shut down.
45. Stress can result in more headaches as a result of the body rerouting blood flow to other parts of the body.
46. Hugs can lower your blood pressure and reduce stress.
47. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" allowing them to wake up when they want This is actually caused by a natural stress hormone.
48. Research has found that playing Tetris eases the effects of post traumatic stress disorder.
49. Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
50. Watermelon can help relieve stress and anxiety, as well as keep you energized and boost your metabolism!
51. On average, women get more stressed than men when they read bad news stories.
52. Crying releases extra stress hormones, and it is a scientifically proven way to relieve stress
53. Laughter is a powerful stress reducer.
54. For women, having more male friends than female friends reduces risk of stress, depression, drama
55. Benefits of music:
Reduce heart disease
Enhances emotional strength
Boost self esteem
56. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more
57. At 18 or even 21 nobody is worth stressing over, like move on, leave people behind, go find yourself, the world is yours. Life goes on.
58. Talking to your mom has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels. :)
59. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
60. Being single will save you a thousand times more stress than being in the wrong relationship.
61. Being hungry causes serotonin levels to drop, causing a bunch of uncontrollable emotions such as anxiety, stress, anger and sadness.
62. Hugging and holding hands with someone special has been proven to instantly reduce stress.
63. Psychology says that too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
64. Dancing has been proven to build confidence and release stress.
65. 75% of Americans have experienced at least one negative side effect of stress in the past month, with 37% feeling irritable or angry.
66. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and frustration.
67. Standing like a superhero for as little as two minutes configures our brains to cope well in stressful situations.
68. Having your ears massaged relieves fear, anxiety, and stress.
69. Being able to control your emotions is a key factor in coping with all the stresses and strains that life throws at people.
70. People who go for brisk walks will experience less stress, less anxiety and fewer withdrawal symptoms when trying to give up smoking.
71. Exercise reorganizes the brain so that it is more resistant to stress.
72. Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.
73. Taking group walks in nature is associated with better mental well being and lower stress and depression, according to a study.
74. Holding hands with someone you love can help alleviate physical pain as well as feelings of stress and fear.
75. Humor and laughter are 2 of the fastest ways to get rid of stress and pain.
76. Being in a committed relationship can help relieve stress.
77. Lip biting triggers a rush of chemicals to the brain which reduce anxiety, stress and increases mood.
78. In Germany, there is a hotline called "Schimpf los" ("swear away") — Which Germans can call to curse someone out after a stressful day.
79. Crying is good for your health, flushing unhealthy bacteria out of your body, strengthening the immune system and relieving stress.
80. Marijuana smokers are less likely to suffer from obesity & diseases caused by stress.
81. The more stressed you are, the slower your wounds and illnesses heal.
82. Gossiping helps lower stress.
83. Being a perfectionist can result in stress and depression.
84. People ages 18 33 are the most stressed individuals in the world. After the age of 33 stress levels tend to reduce.
85. Writing out what you’re thankful for decreases levels of stress.
86. Eating bananas is a natural cure to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety.
87. The happiest and least stressed state in the country is Hawaii.
88. Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly
89. Crying literally alleviates stress and uniquely allows humans to decrease feelings of anger and sadness.
90. Over thinking is psychologically harmful because the mind replays negative experiences in an endless loop which causes emotional stress
91. The human mind tends to get addicted to the things that take away the pain and relieve mental stress.
92. Over 80% of stress and depression is brought on by over thinking.
93. Too much stress and high blood pressure can lead to a condition called "hematidrosis" in which a person sweats blood
94. People who remain calm in stressful situations tend to have higher rates of depression and obesity.
95. Cuddling with loved ones releases oxytocin, a hormone which reduces stress and prevents nausea and headaches.
96. Sleeping is the best natural cure to forget about problems, pain, stress, and everything for a while.
97. Almonds can help relieve stress – They’re also high in vitamin E and antioxidants that help boost the immune system.
98. Live more, complain less.
More smiles, less stress.
Less hate, more blessed.
99. The body’s response to stress can temporarily boost memory and learning scores.
100. Over thinking is the leading cause of stress.