1. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
2. Texas is the only state where citizens also pledge allegiance to the state flag.
3. A 1992 study of 100 different sites in 22 states showed that when the speed limit was raised the number of accidents dec...
4. Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States!
5. Butter was the first food product allowed by law to have artificial coloring. It is completely white in its natural state.
6. A guy named Joshua Abraham Norton declared himself Emperor of the United States and the citizens of San Francisco went along with it.
7. The state of Mississippi ranked 2nd in charitable giving in 2012, despite having the lowest per capita personal income in all of the US.
8. If you want to access Pandora, Hulu or Netflix outside the United States, download the Chrome/Firefox extension called Mediahint
9. “Dysania” is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
10. California, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York and Texas are the 5 most haunted states.
11. Harry Potter Lit. is an actual course being taught at Ohio State University.
12. Despite the focus on immigration the other way, Mexico has more American residents than any other country except the United States.
13. Cursive handwriting has already been removed from the curricula of 41 states.
14. The US has technically been in a state of emergency since 1933
15. There are an estimated 35 50 active serial killers in the United States.
16. J.K. Rowling states that Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a Love Potion instead of real love.
17. State control over media can often divert outrage onto less significant or less deserving targets, studies have shown.
18. A Craigslist study found that 15 U.S. states have the most "Missed Connections" at WalMart.
19. The first woman to earn a PhD in Computer Science in the United States also earned a Masters in Math & Physics. She was a Catholic nun.
20. The name of the official state fish of Hawaii = Humuhumunukunukuapua.
21. Psychology states that forgetting is key to a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
22. Psychology states that out of all the senses, smell is most closely linked to memory.
23. Psychology states that the time we spend dreaming helps us overcome painful experiences.
24. Russia received aid from the United States since the fall of the Soviet Union to 2012.
25. As of 2014, most Americans state that walking alone at night is their number one fear.
26. Psychology states that talking to yourself can benefit thinking and help your perception.
27. Psychology states that hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is a sign of a healthy mind.
28. Psychology states that cuteness inspires aggression, which is why we often want to squeeze things we find cute.
29. "Jake from State Farm" actually works at State Farm and his name is actually Jake.
30. The United States uses more LGBT friendly emoji—including the rainbow—than any other country.
31. Angry people produce more unique ideas faster than people in any other type of emotional state, according to a study.
32. In 1927 several million people in the United States sent over 100, 000 petitions urging Congress to adopt the metric system.
33. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
34. Both teams going to the Super Bowl are from states that have legalized marijuana.
35. The United States experiences 75% of the worlds known tornadoes
36. The state name "Idaho" is a made up word that means nothing.
37. "Oil" is the favorite word of people building online dating profiles in the U.S. states of Texas, Oklahoma, and North Dakota.
38. Euneirophrenia A peaceful state of mind following a pleasant dream.
39. The average person in the States looks at their phone 250 times a day.
40. Every 8 minutes, a child in the United States is given the wrong medication on the part of their parents or caregivers.
41. Research states that British workers mentally check out for the weekend at 10:19 AM on Fridays.
42. There are over 100 people in the United States named "LOL"
43. The United States and Canada account for 98% of global cranberry production.
44. Disney World is second only to the U.S. Military when it comes to purchasing explosives in the United States.
45. The term “Hoosier, ” typically used to refer to a native of the state of Indiana, is considered an insult in some regions of the USA.
46. Psychology states that temperature can affect appetite. A person in a colder room is likely to eat more.
47. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell asleep at the State of the Union Address because she had a little too much wine beforehand.
48. There are about 3000 tigers living in the wild and about 3000 captive tigers in the state of Texas alone.
49. The United States ranks third in liking the United States, while Japan likes the U.S. the most, with Kenya a close second.
50. Forty five states have laws that allow under aged drinking under certain circumstances.
51. The Golden State Fence Company was hired to build a part of the US Mexico border wall, and fined $5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.
52. There is a Canadian organization whose goal is for Canada to join the United States.
53. In the United States, there are more gun stores than grocery stores.
54. The Texas flag is the only state flag that is allowed to fly at the same height as the U.S. flag.
55. Illegal immigrants were hired to construct the border fence separating the United States from Mexico.
56. In the U.S., it is legal to own a brown bear in 9 states.
57. The Empire State Building makes more money from tickets sales for its observation decks than it does from renting office space.
58. Technically, only three U.S. states have a ban on exposed female breasts in public—Indiana, Utah, and Tennessee.
59. Psychology states that happiness is a skill that everyone can learn.
60. Isles of Scilly and Netherlands were in a state of war for 335 years. Though, not even one shot was fired.
61. Men are 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
62. A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
63. China consumes more steel than the United States, Europe and Japan combined.
64. Forgetting is important for a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
65. At the United States Navy Strike Fighter Tactics school, there is a $5 fine for anyone who quotes the movie Top Gun.
66. The population of the world can live within the state boundaries of Texas.
67. On average, people living in New York take more steps during the summer and winter than people of any other state.
68. China has more English speaking people than the United States.
69. Marijuana is the most common illegal drug used in the United States. Approximately 100 million Americans have tried marijuana at least once
70. The Outer Space Treaty states that the moon can be used for peaceful purposes by all nations and weapons of mass destruction are prohibited.
71. Most of your dreams are reflective of your state of mind at that point in time. Your emotions can shape the dreams you have.
72. Legalizing marijuana would generate $9 billion dollars in federal and state tax revenue annually.
73. As of 2015, four U.S. states — Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington — have legalized retail marijuana.
74. According to Nielsen numbers, the Super Bowl is more watched than the Grammys, Oscars, and the State of the Union address.
75. " You only live once " is literally a false statement. You live everyday, you only die once.
76. A company called Neurowear is developing headphones that read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.
77. In the state of Colorado a pet cat, if loose, must have a tail light.
78. John Tyler the 10th President of the United States has two living grand children. He was born in 1790.
79. There are still 5 people alive who were born in the 1800s and they are all women. 3 of them live in the United States.
80. Officials in Colorado had to change an Interstate sign that read "Mile 420" to "Mile 419.99" because it kept getting stolen.
81. There is a common Chinese idiom that states, "The ugly wife is a treasure at home."
82. There are still 5 people alive who are born in the 1800s, and they are all women. 3 of them live in the United States.
83. Siri states that the world will end in 2038.
84. Oklahoma buys more fast food than any other state.
85. China has 350 million smokers — meaning the Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the United States.
86. 81% of Russians say that they view the United States as bad or very bad.
87. Psychology states that falling in love has similar neurological effects as the high produced from taking cocaine.
88. Since Craigslist became popular, there are 6, 000 new cases of HIV in the United Stated every year.
89. Up until 2005, 22 states allowed children to be executed under the Death Penalty.
90. In the United States, people from Ohio are the most likely to use curse words.
91. When love involves an initial state of bliss, it can later make you feel sick or crazy.
92. The Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) is roughly the size of the United States east of the Mississippi River.
93. It is illegal to mispronounce "Arkansas" in the state of Arkansas.
94. In the United States, mail order marriages are less likely to end in divorce than marriages overall.
95. 450 people die falling out of beds in the United States each year.
96. In 2001, 70, 000 adult websites existed. In 2013, that number climbed to more than 4.2 million in just the United States alone.
97. Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98 percent accuracy.
98. According to the USDA, Super Bowl Sunday is the “second highest day of food consumption in the United States, after Thanksgiving.”
99. In the last century, the east coast of the United States has moved about 8 ft. further away from Europe.
100. Legal marijuana is the fastest growing industry in the United States.