1. The World Health Organization has declared tanning beds to be as dangerous as mustard gas and arsenic.
2. If you think someone was staring at you:
2. If they yawn, they were staring.
3. Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee
4. Visiting every star in the Milky Way would take at least 420 billion years.
5. “We’re all under the same stars.”
6. "One by one, people started leaving."
7. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
8. In early drafts of "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, " Yoda was actually named “Buffy.”
9. Happy Star Wars Day... May the 4th be with you.
10. Men like women who are nice and responsive at a first meeting, while women prefer a man to be a bit more aloof at the start, research shows.
11. People become more anxious about their looks after staring in a mirror for a long period of time.
12. Study shows that a sweaty handshake might be the start of a romantic partnership.
13. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, and Ol’ Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan derived their rapper names from their favorite kung fu characters.
14. Starbucks has a different logo for Saudi Arabia because the normal logo showed too much female flesh.
15. Start smiling! Laughter is proven to reduce stress, improve the blood flow and reduce heart problems.
16. Tweets with certain tags ( #C3P0, #Stormtrooper, and #BB8) will appear with special themed Star Wars emojis in honor of the upcoming movie.
17. A magnetar is a neutron star that has fields so magnetic, it can rip you apart from over 600 miles away.
18. "The Office" was almost cancelled, but "The 40 Year Old Virgin" saved it by making Steve Carell a huge star.
19. Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways has announced a five year "Star Wars Project" to create an R2 D2 themed plane.
20. A hole in the wall noodle shop offering dishes less than $1.50 earned a coveted Michelin Star.
21. Start off your day with p☮sitivity
22. North Korea has almost 3 million people at risk of starvation, while Kim Jong Un spent $500 million on yachts, parties, and food in 2012.
23. If you ask for small things, then work up to big things, people are more likely to say yes than if you start off with a huge favor.
24. In Sweden, where 4 out of 5 transactions do not use cash anymore, some homeless people started to carry credit card readers.
25. Around the age of 10, Shia LaBeouf started doing stand up at a Pasadena comedy club.
26. France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars came out.
27. Cults are usually started by a small group of normal people who share the same interests.
28. People in Cameroon gathered money in 1931 to send to “starving Americans”. The total amount gathered was $3.77.
29. According to a recent study, the most popular place to go on a first date is Starbucks.
30. Children start to compete with each other by the time they are ten.
31. A number of studies show “work life balance” as the main reason people start their own small businesses.
32. All the existing Star Wars movies are finally being made available as legitimate digital downloads beginning April 10.
33. Hummingbirds have such a high metabolism that they are continuously hours away from starving to death.
34. Liam Payne of One Direction was bullied as a kid. He suffered a broken nose and so started boxing to defend himself.
35. A 17 year old teenager started "Craigslist Swapping" with an old cell phone and in just 14 swaps he managed to get a Porsche Boxster 2000.
36. Ninety percent of tech employees are men and eight nine percent of startup leadership teams are all male.
37. A study found that kids who try a sip of alcohol before 6th grade are more likely to start drinking by the time they enter high school.
38. "Decaf" coffee from Starbucks does in fact contain caffeine.
39. Subway was started by 17 year old, Frank DeLuca who was only looking for a way to pay for medical school.
40. If you think someone was staring at you: Yawn. If they yawn back they were staring.
41. The Muppet Show was banned from TV in Saudi Arabia because one of its stars was Miss Piggy
42. Since space is a vacuum the laser beams in Star Wars would not be visible, nor would you be able to hear the explosions.
43. Chocolate releases the same chemical into your body that you get when you start falling in love.
44. Death Star from Star Wars would cost about $852, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 if humans try to build it in real world.
45. A Starbucks grande coffee has 320 milligrams of caffeine, over 4x the amount of caffeine in a Red Bull.
46. Harrison Ford was fixing a door for Francis Ford Coppola when he met George Lucas. Ford helped read movie lines and was cast in Star Wars.
47. The names of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
48. If you start to feel light headed after you stood up too quickly, tighten your abs super hard.
49. While free to watch online, the single ticket price for attending a TED talk starts at $8, 500.
50. Humans are all susceptible to a phenomenon called “Illusion of Truth” After repeatedly hearing a lie, we start to believe it’s true.
51. Humans start lying by the age of 4.
52. You would have to eat 254 Oreos to get the same amount of caffeine in a Starbucks grande (16oz) coffee.
53. Snow White, Donald Duck, and Winnie the Pooh all have stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
54. There is no possible way to remember how your dreams started.
55. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt, they would fill an Olympic sized swimming pool
56. Madonna wanted to be either a film star or a nun when she grew up.
57. The phrase “I have a bad feeling about this” was spoken in every Star Wars movie.
58. The more stars a black hole consumes, the larger it becomes.
59. During a 2004 episode of Sesame Street, Cookie Monster said that before he started eating cookies, his name was Sid.
60. Sea stars have an eye spot at the end of each arm. This is a very simple eye that looks like a red spot.
61. It’s extremely hard to go blind from staring at the sun.
62. Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you, because one day you may realize that you’ve lost the moon while counting the stars.
63. Leonard Nimoy who played Mr Spock in the original Star Trek has died aged 83. RIP.
64. Start your day by thinking positive thoughts and you will have a positive day.
65. I hate it when a dog starts barking and then every other dog nearby retweets him.
66. Steve Chen worked at Facebook for a few weeks before quitting to do his own startup. It was called YouTube.
67. In the Star Wars universe, the Jawas speak an altered version of Zulu and Greedo speaks a South American language called Kechua.
68. Lady Gaga is going to star in the next season of American Horror Story.
69. The U.S. national anthem, "The Star Spangled Banner", actually has four verses, though Americans traditionally sing only the first verse.
70. Women are automatically more attracted to guys who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
71. In 2013, a dad in China hired gamers to kill his son in video games so the son would start looking for a job and get a life.
72. There are 15 stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame dedicated to fictional characters.
73. Rockstar Games paid for Grand Theft Auto to receive negative press.
74. Starbucks has grown by about two stores everyday for the past 27 years.
75. 20% of Starbucks customers visit the store at least 16 times a month.
76. Google has to be a woman... It starts suggesting things before you can even finish your sentence
77. Mae Jemison, the first African American woman to go to space, was also the first real astronaut to appear on "Star Trek."
78. In 2002, Rupert Grint starred in a movie called "Thunderpants" about a boy whose superpower is producing huge farts.
79. Some of the shooting stars we can see from Earth are actually astronaut poop burning up in the atmosphere.
80. Pee shy? Start multiplying random numbers in your head. The same part of the brain controls both tasks and will help you get it started.
81. The first name of Star Wars villain Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine is "Sheev."
82. The first recorded mooning happened in 66 AD, when a Roman soldier mooned a group of Jews and started a riot.
83. Million Pound Idea: Hire a bunch of people with OCD and start a cleaning company.
84. "A white girl sucked my dick so good that I stopped wearing Jordans and started wearing sperrys" Sandalwood HS
85. Tony Stark is $2.4 billion richer than Bruce Wayne.
86. The younger you are when you start drinking, the more likely you are to have a problem with alcohol.
87. The largest known star is 4, 982, 686, 912 times bigger than the sun, and is only 9, 500 light years away.
88. One origin of the reason for not pointing at someone is the ancient belief that one could transfer evil spirits by staring and pointing.
89. Bitch stare A look given by girls to other girls to intimidate. U look right up & down, then look into their eyes like ¬ ¬ and walk off
90. People who volunteer are 25 46% more likely to find a partner and start a romantic relationship within a year.
91. On Kickstarter, the most backed project of all time is a card game called "Exploding Kittens."
92. After four days without sleep you will start to hallucinate.
93. If you starve a pig for a few days it will happily consume a human.
94. Daniel Radcliffe was nicknamed "Harry Puffer" by his "Harry Potter" co stars for having the so called "20 a day cigarette habit."
95. If you start dating at 20 years old and date 2 new people a year, your chances of marrying the best possible person at 30 are 1 in 40.
96. Chimpanzees understand and can start fashion trends.
97. Martin Luther King Jr. was a huge Star Trek fan.
98. 95 percent of all the stars that this universe will ever see have already been born.
99. The child actor who plays the carefree Luke Dunphy on Modern Family is a member of high IQ society Mensa and is ready to start college.
100. All the stars in the universe will eventually burn out and the universe will be dark for the rest of time.