Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
23 Funny square facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random square facts.
1. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
2. There is a giant mushroom in Oregon that is over 2, 400 years old, covers 3.4 square miles of land, and is still growing
3. One lobster claw can exert pressure of up to 100 pounds per square inch.
4. The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 4, 200 square miles. It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
5. A bottle of champagne contains 90 pounds or pressure per square inch, which is three times the pressure found in car tires.
6. The amount of power it takes to power Times Square is twice the amount it takes to power all of the casinos in Las Vegas.
7. If you jumped from the Golden Gate Bridge, you would hit the water at about 75 mph with a force of 15, 000 lbs. per square inch.
8. Every time a disaster strikes on Spongebob Squarepants, the same voice yells "My leg!"
9. In the Spongebob Squarepants S8 episode “Are You Happy Now?” Squidward tries to hang himself.
10. Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants has a big sister named Sam.
11. Walt Disney World covers 40 square miles and is about the size of San Francisco, or two Manhattan islands.
12. The 4 square feet of space surrounding anyone at any given time is considered as a personal space by most people.
13. Your teeth are home to around 10, 000 million bacteria per square cm.
14. Some people wear adult diapers to celebrate New Years at Time Square due to a lack of toilets.
15. Armpits can contain up to 1, 000, 000 bacteria per square centimeter.
16. Square box. Round pizza. Triangle slices.
17. Wombat poo is square.
18. On average, every square mile of sea on the planet contains 46, 000 pieces of rubbish.
19. There is a giant mushroom in Oregon that is over 2, 400 years old, covers 3.4 square miles of land, and is still growing.
20. Florida has more tornados per square mile than any other state.
21. If your skin is laid flat it will cover an area of 18 square feet.
22. Parrots have 500 pounds per square inch of pressure in their beaks.
23. There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings in the world.