1. The hair dryer was the offspring of two unrelated inventions, the vacuum cleaner and the blender.
2. Children grow faster in the springtime.
3. Perrier mineral water is naturally carbonated under the ground and wells up through a spring already fizzy.
4. Studies show that the one hour shift every spring may increase the risk of heart attacks, suicides, injuries on the job, and cyberloafing.
5. The word spa comes from Spa, Belgium, a city known for its healing mineral springs.
6. Moose lose their antlers every winter and grow new ones the following spring.
7. Spring cleaning has been linked with improved mood, decreased stress, and heightened creativity.
8. Stress during pregnancy has also been linked to offspring with autism.
9. Jason Statham used to be a springboard diver.
10. Every year, spring gets 30 seconds 1 minute shorter in the Northern Hemisphere.
11. Crows are monogamous and raise families together. Offspring from previous seasons even remain with the family to help rear new nestlings.
12. More than 1.5 billion marshmallow Peeps are consumed each spring.
13. The offspring of two sets of identical twins are legally cousins but genetically siblings.
14. Relationships that form during the spring to summer months are more likely to last.
15. Current emotion: i need spring break
16. Matt Groening has revealed that "The Simpsons" takes place in Springfield, Oregon.
17. Before Easter represented the Resurrection of Christ, it was a pagan feast honoring Eostre, goddess of spring and offspring
18. Female emperor penguins lay 1 egg in the winter, leave it with the male, coming back only in the spring.
19. Couples are most likely to breakup during Spring and right before holidays.
20. Children grow faster in the spring.
21. The offspring of identical twins are legally cousins but genetically siblings.
22. If twin boys had children with twin girls, the offspring would all genetically be siblings.
23. Drinking large amounts of alcohol during the Spring Break is one of the possible causes of brain damage in adults.
24. The springtail is an insect that has a pogo stick tail.
25. Aardvarks coil up their tongues like a spring.
26. The common cuckoo replaces eggs from other birds’ nests with their own, tricking other birds into raising their offspring.
27. Suicide attempts peak in the spring – This spring seasonality pattern dates back to the late 1800s.
28. Bottled water and tap water typically come from the same sources — natural springs, lakes, and aquifers.
29. An airplane mechanic invented Slinky while he was playing with engine parts and realized the possible secondary use for the springs.
30. Children grow faster in the springtime than any other season during the year.