Published : 2014-12-26 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
22 Funny spell facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random spell facts.
1. "Never odd or even" spelled backwards is "Never odd or even"
2. The letters used in "desperation" can be rearranged to spell "a rope ends it."
3. A horse named Tulsy Tsan was banned from entering a race because its name, when spelled backwards, is "Nasty slut".
4. "Spelt" is the correct alternative to "Spelled."
5. Microsoft is a combination of the words "microcomputer" and "software, " and the name was originally spelled as "Micro soft."
6. Arvind V. Mahankali won the Scripps Spelling Bee last night by spelling “knaidel, ” a Yiddish term of German origin meaning “dumpling.”
7. If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?
8. 92% people type things into 'Google' to see if they spelled them correctly
9. 92% people type things into ”Google” to see if they spelled them correctly.
10. The Nazis tried to teach dogs how to read, speak and spell.
11. I hate spelling errors. You mix up two letters and your whole tweet is urined.
12. 92% people type things into 'Google' to see if they spelled them correctly.
13. "Expecto Patronum", the Patronus spell in Harry Potter, means "I await a protector" in Latin.
14. If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
15. Spelling "Never odd or even" backwards is still "Never odd or even".
16. Dr. Awkward spelled backwards is "Dr. Awkward."
17. According to ancient magic, turning your bare bottom towards danger will work as a protection spell.
18. RAISE UR HAND IF PEOPLE NEVER SPELL YOUR NAME CORRECTLY
19. The letters in SLOT MACHINES can be rearranged to spell CASH LOST IN ME.
20. Is bottled water worth it? 'Evian' spelled backwards is 'naive'.
21. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable".
22. The word taxi is spelled the same in English, German, French, Swedish and Portuguese.