1. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is probably how they will speak about you to other people.
2. If you still speak about it, you still care about it.
3. Women speak about 7, 000 words a day Men average just over 2, 000.
4. Martha Stewart has said that she has a special language she speaks when talking to animals.
5. 6% of people can speak 3 or more languages.
6. Pinball Machines were illegal in New York City during 35 years around the same time as prohibition which led to "Pinball Speakeasies."
7. The chief translator for the European Parliament, Ioannis Ikonomou, fluently speaks 32 languages.
8. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is probably how they will speak about you to other people.
9. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you.This is how they will speak about you to other people
10. When a woman is attracted to a man, she speaks in a higher pitch than normal.
11. Shakira can speak English, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Portuguese fluently.
12. Arabic speakers reading anything with a lot of numbers in have to read in both directions at once.
13. Audio experts could not tell the difference between $100 Monster speaker cables and cables made from soldering together old coat hangers.
14. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you.This is how they will speak about you to other people!
15. Make sure to listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people.
16. China has more English speaking people than the United States.
17. In the Star Wars universe, the Jawas speak an altered version of Zulu and Greedo speaks a South American language called Kechua.
18. Studies have shown that people are more likely to comply with a random request if you speak into their right ear.
19. A politically correct environment makes it easier for men and women to speak their minds in mixed company.
20. Mathematically speaking, it is actually abnormal to be normal.
21. 23, 000 people in India and Burma speak a language called "Anal."
22. Place headphones in your nose and play music, your mouth will turn into a speaker.
23. The leaders in any group are determined by who speaks first.
24. Ancient myths say if your right ear itches, someone is speaking well of you. If your left ear itches, someone is speaking ill of you.
25. Stephen Hawking can only speak at 1 word per minute. He does this by twitching his cheek to control a cursor on a screen.
26. Most new cars fake engine noise through their speakers so that car enthusiasts will buy them. Modern engines are fairly quiet.
27. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people.
28. The Nazis tried to teach dogs how to read, speak and spell.
29. What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
30. On average, women speak about 7, 000 words a day; men manage just over 2, 000.
31. The directors of Despicable Me actually wrote a language for the gibberish the minions speak throughout the film. Each word has a meaning!
32. A man once woke up from a coma and could speak fluent Chinese after only studying it a short time in high school.
33. Speaking with your hands makes you appear confident, passionate, and knowledgeable, according to a study.
34. The inventor of the speaker phone, call forwarding and conference calling, died penniless and mostly unknown.
35. You have to speak to be heard, but sometimes you have to be silent to be appreciated.
36. Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
37. James Earl Jones had a severe stutter as a child and refused to speak in school.
38. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people!
39. Will Smith speaks to Justin Bieber on the phone every week about any problems he is having.
40. China has more English speakers than the United States
41. Foreign Accent Syndrome (FAS) is an extremely rare brain disorder that causes sufferers to speak involuntarily in a foreign accent
42. When a woman is speaking to a man she finds attractive, she naturally speaks in a higher pitch.
43. The directors of Despicable Me created a language for the gibberish Minions speak throughout the movie called "minion eise."
44. In "Silence of the Lambs, " Hannibal Lector never blinks when he speaks.
45. Teddy Roosevelt was shot by a would be assassin while giving a speech in Milwaukee, but continued to speak with the bullet in his chest.
46. People who speak two languages, may unconsciously change their personality when they switch languages.
47. People who use "upspeak" (to make a statement sound like a question) tend to have superior empathy.
48. There is a nearly extinct language called Ayapa Zoque only two people speak it fluently, they do not like each other and refuse to speak.
49. The whole of Shakespeare contains only about 20, 000 different words less than half the vocabulary of the average English speaker today.
50. Biologically speaking 'bugs' are insects that suck.
51. F.D. Roosevelt was the first president to speak on television.
52. China has more English speakers than the United States.
53. You can tape a small mirror onto a cone speaker, play music and shine a laser on to the mirror and the reflection will look like a laser light show on your wall.
54. C3PO is the first character to speak in Star Wars.
55. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
56. In Mel Brooks' 'Silent Movie, ' mime Marcel Marceau is the only person who has a speaking role.
57. Jean Claude Van Damme learned to speak English by watching the cartoon 'The Flintstones'.
58. More people in China speak English than in the United States.
59. Whispering is more wearing on your voice than a normal speaking tone.
60. You can tape a small mirror onto a cone speaker, play music and shine a laser on to the mirror and the reflection will look like a laser light show on your wall.