1. Kingdom Defense has taken over my social life!
2. Eggs Benedict was named after socialiate Samuel Benedict who requested bacon and poached eggs on toast to help cure his hangover
3. Sometimes people who don’t socialize much aren’t actually antisocial. They just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.
4. The pitch and tone of a hyena’s laugh can give an indication of its age and social status, scientists claim.
5. 38% of social media users have discovered through their friends’ postings that their political beliefs were different than they thought.
6. Intelligent people have the ability to enhance the intelligence of those in their social circle.
7. Men whose parents had broad and active social networks tend to have more friendships.
8. Dogs have developed bigger brains than cats because highly social species of mammals need more brainpower than solitary animals.
9. Having minimal social interaction with the outside world is equally harmful, to smoking 15 cigarettes a day or being an alcoholic.
10. Extraordinary experiences can generate unhappy feelings because others in your ordinary social group are unable to relate to your stories.
11. According to research, new friends become better friends over time if they have similar levels of social anxiety.
12. In 1960, Japanese Socialist Party chairman Inejiro Asanuma was assassinated during a televised debate. With a Samurai sword.
13. Someone who constantly feels to need to tell everyone how exciting their life is through social media likely does not have an exciting life.
14. Frank Underwood of "House of Cards" has Antisocial Personality Disorder, while his wife, Claire, has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
15. Research has found that the areas of the brain that are connected to physical pain are activated when a person feels socially awkward.
16. People who climb the ladder of social status through competitive, aggressive behavior have an increased risk of a shorter life.
17. A study found that nearly 14% of respondents say they have risked their own safety for a like worthy social media post.
18. The average person has 3 to 5 best friends, and usually hates one person in their social group.
19. Someone who constantly feels to need to tell everyone how exciting their life is via social media likely does not have an exciting life.
20. A recent survey showed that 4 out of 5 police officers use social media for investigative purposes.
21. 41% of people say that their first social media profile was on Facebook, while 26% say it was Myspace.
22. Instagram is the most important social network for teens, followed by Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, respectively.
23. People who tell white lies form stronger bonds with peers and become more integrated into social groups.
24. Some people aren’t antisocial, they’re just very selective when it comes to who they associate with.
25. Spitting in public was socially acceptable in China for five millennia, but due to fears over the spread of SARS in 2003, it is now illegal.
26. Men who use social apps to hook up are 25% more likely to be infected with gonorrhea and 37% more likely to get chlamydia.
27. The average person can have 150 people in his or her social group; anything more is too much for an adult brain to process.
28. Every individual shark has its own distinctive character and personality – Some sharks are shy, some are more social.
29. The richer you are, the larger your social network probably is.
30. 50 Shades of Grey A socially accepted piece of a former Twilight Fan Fiction erotic novel that is captivating females of all ages.
31. Allegedly, over 30% of Twitter Accounts are fake accounts created by the FBl and ClA to spy on people and monitor social networking activity
32. The U.S. State Department has a team that is dedicated to fighting ISIS using social media.
33. Joining social groups where you learn something (like photography or quilting) preserves cognitive function and boosts brain power.
34. Worldwide social media revenue will reach $29B by 2015
35. A study has found that animals react to social pressure much as humans do.
36. The dishwasher was invented by Josephine Cochrane— a socialite who was tired of servants breaking her expensive dishes.
37. The average American spends a third of their overall time online playing games and using social networks.
38. Twitter and Tumblr are ranked highest among social media sites linked to Insomnia.
39. A fifth of young adults frequently lie about their relationships, work, and holidays on social media.
40. The average person has three to five best friends, and usually hates one person in their social group.
41. Social bullying causes high blood pressure, abdominal pain, headaches and joint pain.
42. A study found that animals react to social and peer pressure the same way humans do.
43. Excessive TV watching in childhood has been linked to antisocial and even criminal behavior later in life.
44. People who complain frequently through social media are more likely to suffer from stress, anxiety and some form of depression.
45. When you look in a mirror, your behavior is actually altered seeing yourself causes you to act in a more socially desirable way.
46. MySpace users tend to have fewer years of formal education than users of other social network services
47. People with socially awkward personalities tend to be more loyal to their friends and faithful when in a relationship.
48. Social Security in the U.S. kills 14, 000 people each year.