1. An eccedentesiast is someone who hides their pain behind a smile.
2. I love it when I catch you looking at me, then you smile and look away.
3. You give me so many reasons to smile.
4. Smiles are contagious! :)
5. i love when strangers smile at me and i smile back and we have that nice stranger smiling moment
6. Blind people smile even though they�ve never seen anyone else smile.
7. The smile is the most deceptive facial expression.
8. Strength is when you have so much to cry for but you prefer to smile instead.
9. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
10. Women feel more pressure to smile at the happy news of others more than men, according to a study.
11. People with the biggest smiles live longer.
12. Blind people smile despite having never seen someone smile before. it is just a natural human reaction
13. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Mother Teresa
14. You find things funnier if you hold a pen in your teeth—this action forces you to smile, which tricks you into thinking something is funny.
15. Be with a man who knows how to treat you, someone who is interested in learning about what makes you smile the most.
16. Smile before answering the phone. It will make you sound happier and improve quality of conversation.
17. A true friend who understands your troubles is more valuable than a hundred friends who only show up for your smiles.
18. Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.
19. Drunk men smile more often than drunk women.
20. People who smile often at work are more likely to get promoted.
21. The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man only smiles eight times
22. Never regret the moments that once made you smile, because those are the ones you will remember forever.
23. Jim Carrey would write Tupac funny letters while he was in prison to help make him smile.
24. The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles only 8 times.
25. Live more, complain less.
More smiles, less stress.
Less hate, more blessed.
26. Psychologists have found that whenever you’re in a bad mood, you can feel better just by forcing yourself to smile.
27. The people who smile & laugh the most are also the ones who experience the most pain.
28. Smile. Your enemies hate it.
29. A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
30. Happiness is increased when tangible goals like "making someone smile" are made.
31. Psychology fact: The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.
32. The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.
33. The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
34. Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.
35. Faking a smile will boost your mood.
36. A true friend who understands your troubles is far more valuable than a hundred friends who only show up for your smiles
37. Never regret anything that once made you smile.
38. A person who hides their pain behind a smile is called an “eccedentesiast.”
39. A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
40. A real friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believes the smile on your face.
41. Expect less, prepare more. Judge less, respect more. Complain less, thank more. Regret less, smile more.
42. Think of being with someone you like/love the moment before you get your picture taken perfect natural smiles every time
43. Head up, stay strong.. Fake a smile, move on.
44. Ways to fight depression • Hug a tree. • Cuddle. • Hug a friend. • Text someone you care about. • Smile more. • Listen to music.
45. Faking a smile will actually boost your mood.
46. Humans can tell if a smile is genuine or forced, and will respond with the same smile given 90% of the time.
47. BEST FEELING: Making other people smile.
48. It is illegal NOT to smile in Pocatello, Idaho.
49. It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 to frown.