1. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and c...
2. Research has found that overexposure to online devices, such as iPads and smartphones, can lead to attention deficit disorders.
3. Going through sad experiences actually makes us smarter & through that we become better thinkers.
4. Among experts, the median prediction for the creation of an artificial intelligence smarter than the smartest humans is the year 2060.
5. More than one third of American babies are tapping on smartphones and tablets even before they learn to walk or talk, according to a study.
6. A 29 year old California man tore a tendon in his thumb after playing "Candy Crush Saga" on his smartphone all day for 6 8 weeks.
7. Researchers have built a device that puts your legs on cruise control so you can look at your smartphone without bumping into things.
8. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier and smarter.
9. 10% of Americans own a smartphone but do not have broadband internet at home, according to research.
10. A 2010 study found that women with big butts gave birth to smarter kids.
11. Most dogs can learn 150 words, and some of the smartest dogs can understand up to 250.
12. The world’s second smartest man has an IQ of 192 and has spent many years as a stripper, bar bouncer and nude model.
13. A handy neologism...DOPELER EFFECT: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
14. Smarter people tend to be more open minded and accepting of others.
15. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier & smarter.
16. A study has found that women with bigger butts give birth to smarter kids.
17. Smart college majors, e.g. Physical Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Biological Sciences are picked by smart students.
18. Tetris is a game, which if played for 30 minutes a day, can make one smarter.
19. Talking to yourself actually makes you smarter.
20. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and college at age 10
21. Families who discuss current events have smarter children.
22. Playing Tetris for 30 minutes each day can make you smarter.
23. Cat owners tend to be smarter than dog owners, according to a study.
24. Scientists once spliced human brain genes with lab mice and were able to produce smarter mice.
25. The generation that invented the internet, the smartphone, and the iPad all played outside as children.
26. 91% of adults keep their smartphones within arm’s reach every second of every day.
27. Nikola Tesla developed the idea for smartphone technology in 1901.
28. The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
29. Humor is associated with being honest and smart. Which is why most women are more attracted to men who have a good sense of humor.
30. Studies show that smarter high school students are less superstitious than those of average intelligence.
31. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
32. Taking a short break on a smartphone increases work productivity.
33. Drinking habits and smartness are directly proportional in women; the smarter they are, the bigger drinkers they ought to be.
34. It is said that the smartest dog is the Border Collie
35. There was a "Smart Spice" that was supposed to be in the Spice Girls, but her mom fell ill and she had to opt out.
36. 55% of Americans think they are smarter than the average American.
37. 8 years ago, the smartphone as we know it did not exist and you had to carry 5 devices to do what you can do on one today.
38. The top 8 smartest farm animals in order are 1) dog 2) pig 3) horse 4) cat 5) cow 6) sheep 7) chicken and 8) turkey
39. Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.
40. The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250, 000 separate patents.