1. Because the earth is slowing down, today is about 0.00000002 seconds longer than yesterday.
2. Smiling naturally lifts the muscles in the face and slows down the rate at which our facial skins age.
3. You can avoid sinking in quicksand by lying on your back and slowly raising your legs
4. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn�t trying.
5. Marijuana, listening to music and eating chocolate are all ways in which help slow down the growth of cancer.
6. If you fall from a great height, splay out in a "flying squirrel" position—the increased drag may slow you down enough to survive.
7. Dolphins that are tagged by scientists swim 11 percent slower because of the drag from the object on their bodies.
8. Flames in space burn with a lower temperature, at a slower rate, and with less oxygen than in normal gravity.
9. The North Magnetic Pole, once located over Canada, is now in the Arctic Ocean and is slowly moving towards Russia.
10. A growing number of studies confirm that just by eating slower, you’ll consume fewer calories, losing 20 pounds a year.
11. Eating leafy greens slows cognitive decline, according to a study.
12. Feeling sleepy? Hold your breath until you cant anymore and then breathe out slowly. This will increase your heart rate
13. iPhones are designed to last just a few years, then they break down and work slower.
14. A day on the Moon is so slow that you could outrun the sun in a car and stay in perpetual sunlight.
15. People generally read 25% slower on a computer screen in comparison with a printed page, according to a study.
16. Slow down. Enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
17. Nation wide internet speed is slowing down due to the increasing traffic and old infrastructure.
18. People who walk at a quicker pace are generally seen as more confident and happier than those who walk at a slower pace.
19. Having a childlike sense of wonder promotes good health, slows down our perception of the passage of time, and encourages collaboration.
20. Studies show that a person moving faster or slower than normal walking speed is viewed as less intelligent by those around them.
21. In 1999, Harvard physicist Lene Hau was able to slow down light to 17 meters per second and in 2001, was able to stop light completely.
22. Asian hair grows 30% faster than Caucasian hair, while people from Africa tend to have hair that grows slower.
23. Garlic helps slow down the aging process.
24. Sloths digestive system is so slow it takes 30 days to digest one leaf.
25. The carbon dioxide released by humans is slowly turning the ocean into acid.
26. The more stressed you are, the slower your wounds and illnesses heal.
27. Women absorb alcohol into the bloodstream faster and metabolize it slower than men.
28. iPhones are designed to last only a few years, then they break down and work slower.
29. 85% people at some point in their life have tried to close the fridge slowly to see when the light goes out!
30. A study on cyclists showed that men who pedaled fastest lived about five years longer than men who pedaled slowest.
31. Over thinking things only slows down your brain and leads to depression.
32. Playing slow music in a restaurant makes customers buy up to 40% more food than they normally would.
33. Stretching before you exercise can lower your performance, making you weaker or slower than you would otherwise be.
34. Seahorses move along at about 0.01 mph, making them what scientists believe to be the slowest fish in the ocean.
35. Marijuana helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells
36. No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress you’re still ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
37. The slowest moving fish is the sea horse.
38. Small animals such as flies and hummingbirds experience time in slow motion, which is why they can avoid your newspaper swats.
39. The slow loris is becoming endangered; poachers capture them and sell them as pets illegally. Thanks for the tip
40. The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
41. Smiling slows down aging and prevents wrinkles.
42. The slow loris is the world’s only poisonous primate! Illegal pet traders pull out their teeth before they sell them.
43. When you see a cat, slowly blink at it. If it blinks back, the cat is content with you.
44. Eating your food slowly will help you lose weight, enjoy your food, reduce stress, and lead to better digestion.
45. A man walks about 7% slower when with wives or girlfriends, and speeds up when with other men.
46. Bruce Lee was so fast that his films often had to be slowed down in order for viewers to see his moves.
47. When cats blink slowly at you, it is a sign of affection referred to as a "cat kiss."
48. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
49. The sloth moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur!
50. If a song is close to 60 beats per minute, people will start to breathe in time with the music, slow their heart rate and become relaxed.
51. Medical research has found substances in mistletoe that can slow down tumor growth.
52. By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
53. The earth rotates more slowly on its axis in March than in September.
54. The sloth (a mammal) moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur.