Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
20 Funny shower facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random shower facts.
1. By peeing in the shower, you save about 1, 157 gallons of water a year.
2. Reciting Quran during your morning shower can actually help boost immunity and improve your mood, helping you have a better day.
3. Peeing in the shower saves you about 4, 400 liters of water annually.
4. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, one eight minute shower wastes 20 gallons of water.
5. In the film Psycho (1960), chocolate syrup was used for blood in the famous shower scene.
6. More than 34% of college students have texted while taking a shower, while 22% have texted during religious services, a survey revealed.
7. As much as you may hate them, cold showers are much better for your hair and skin.
8. Some San Francisco buses are being transformed into showers for the homeless.
9. Singing during your morning shower can actually help boost immunity and improve your mood, helping you have a better day.
10. Taking a shower during a lightning storm is not recommended – A lightning strike can be conducted from many miles away through a water pipe.
11. Loneliness causes people to take longer baths/showers, sleep longer and over think more.
12. Farts smell worse in the shower because our nose works better in high heat and humidity.
13. Humans only need to shower every two to three days — a daily shower can cause irritated and cracked skin.
14. Takng 30 minutes to shower, because you like to stand there, under the hot water, just thinking about life.
15. McDonalds can cater and host your bridal shower, wedding, or anniversary.
16. Feeling down? Take a shower. Feeling clean helps boost your self esteem.
17. Singing in the shower helps boost your immunity, lower your blood pressure, reduce stress, and improve your mood.
18. By peeing in the shower, you can save 1, 157 gallons of water a year.
19. Singing in the shower daily can help boost your immunity, lower blood pressure, reduce stress, and improve your mood.
20. To avoid bad bacteria in the shower, you should let it run for a while before you get in.