1. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
2. Taking a short nap after learning something new can actually help your memory.
3. Pirates spent their loot as soon as they got it, on account of their short lives—there are only a few documented cases of buried treasure.
4. Taking a short walk during the workday can improve memory and attention by as much as 20%, according to a University of Michigan study.
5. Corn used to be a bitter fruit 19mm short – human manipulation changed it to the size and taste we are used to today.
6. Short female drivers that sit close to the steering wheel are the most likely to be killed by an air bag.
7. A menu item that has a lot of rhythmic syllables in its name sounds tastier than one with a short name.
8. Chicken tenders are short for Chicken Tenderloins.
9. While online dating, you can spot a liar by their short profiles, little use of the pronoun "I, " and aversion to talking about their looks.
10. Every year, spring gets 30 seconds 1 minute shorter in the Northern Hemisphere.
11. Taller people are happier than shorter people. They also earn more money.
12. People who climb the ladder of social status through competitive, aggressive behavior have an increased risk of a shorter life.
13. According to a study, 13.5% of men only want to date shorter women.
14. In Japan, Christmas Eve is a time to eat strawberry shortcake and fried chicken
15. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
16. Dogs that are small, elderly or short haired actually need sweaters for cold weather.
17. Experts believe that you can hold approximately seven items in short term memory for about 20 to 30 seconds.
18. When 14 year old George Stinney was executed in the electric chair he was too short for the chair so he used his Bible as a booster seat.
19. Women rate men with facial scars as more desirable for a short term relationship than men without scars.
20. Taller people tend to have more back problems, neck pain, & body tension than shorter people have.
21. #Leo is a person who is direct in almost everything they do. They have a quick mind and can make a decision in a very short time.
22. Most people believe men with short, wide faces are more likely to be racist.
23. Experiencing a traumatic incident as a child could shorten your lifespan.
24. 40, 000 dead velvet crabs washed up on the short of Kent in England on January 5th.
25. "Go." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
26. A man once woke up from a coma and could speak fluent Chinese after only studying it a short time in high school.
27. Being angry and bitter destroys you mentally, lowers your IQ and can literally shorten your life.
28. Family Guy started as a Cartoon Network short in 1997.
29. A theater manager in Seoul, Korea felt that The Sound of Music was too long, so he shortened it by cutting out all the songs.
30. Intelligence can be boosted, at least in the short term, by a daily dose of 5 mg of creatine.
31. The Climbing gourami is a fish that has the ability to climb out of water, breathe oxygen, and even walk for short distances.
32. Starbucks has an unadvertised 8 ounce size cup called "short."
33. A University of Hawaii study revealed that shorter men live longer lives.
34. Taking a short break on a smartphone increases work productivity.
35. Most male CEOs have short first names, like Bruce or Jack.
36. It is possible to win Monopoly in 21 seconds; this super short game happens once every 253, 899, 891, 671, 040 games.
37. A male honey bee ejaculates so forcefully that it dies shortly after.
38. According to a survey, women are 3 times more attracted to a man wearing a suit and tie than shorts and a t shirt.
39. Microwave popcorn can lead to a lung condition that can shorten your life.
40. "Munchkin cats" are cats with a genetic abnormality causing them to have unusually short legs.
41. Natural selection favors shorter girls.
42. Today, the northern hemisphere will experience the shortest day of its year, marked at 22:03 GMT, known as the Winter Solstice.
43. Creative people have a short attention span, are easily distracted and tend to talk to themselves more often.
44. NASA is developing a new engine that can shorten a Mars mission to days, set to be tested in 2014.
45. 'Soccer' is not an Americanism, It's short for 'Association Football' and was popularized by Charles Wreford Brown, captain of the English national team 1894 5.
46. Radio code Wilco (as in Roger Wilco) is short for Will Comply.
47. The average single man is one inch shorter than the average married man.