1. The human brain is only capable of maintaining 150 stable relationships.
2. Not arguing and or fighting in a relationship represents a lack of interest. People who care about one another tend to fight more.
3. It would take a manned rocketship about 70, 000 years to reach the next nearest solar system
4. In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
5. The revenue generated from gambling is more than the revenue from movies, cruise ships, recorded music, theme parks, & sports combined
6. I want a relationship that lasts.
7. Flirtationship = More than a friendship, less then a relationship
8. i thought 2015 was going to be my year but clearly that ship has sailed
9. If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.
10. No relationship is perfect. Every relationship has ups and downs. The ones who make it through everything are the ones really in love.
11. Majorities of Republicans (52%), seniors (56%), and whites (59%) all support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
12. The best friendships tend to be with people you can be openly weird and or sarcastic with, without that person taking offense.
13. In 2014, more people watched the League of Legends Championship than the World Series, NBA Finals, BCS Championship, or the Final Four.
14. Research shows you’re more likely to orgasm in a relationship than in a hookup situation.
15. The average person will have four relationships before they get married.
16. Psychology says that girls who trust their fathers to tend to have better communication and longer relationships with their boyfriends.
17. Study shows that a sweaty handshake might be the start of a romantic partnership.
18. 13.3% of males and 6.7% of females misrepresent their relationship status online, according to a study.
19. 48% of men believe that balding has a negative impact on relationships.
20. Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong. It just means that you value your relationships more than your ego.
21. A cat named Tama is a manager at a railway station in Japan, a job which pays her in cat food. During her tenure ridership has increased 10%
22. The average friendship lasts for about 5 to 7 years.
23. Ovulating women feel that kissing is more important in the initial stages of a relationship than women who are not ovulating.
24. Enter a relationship within the next 25 years
25. Intelligent men and women are more likely to be faithful in a relationship.
26. Men whose parents had broad and active social networks tend to have more friendships.
27. Most relationships do not last longer than 5 months.
28. There are approximately three million shipwrecks on the ocean floor, worth billions in value and treasure.
29. Women generally care more within a relationship but are also more likely to walk away and stay away once reaching a breaking point.
30. The Tommy Gun was shipped out only two days before World War I ended.
31. According to a study, sports drinks have an even stronger relationship than sugared sodas with weight gain.
32. Women are more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
33. Ninety percent of tech employees are men and eight nine percent of startup leadership teams are all male.
34. Whenever a pirate stopped a merchant ship, it was not uncommon for a handful of merchant crewmen to join the pirates.
35. Research shows that your attraction to certain foods is based on having a good relationship with the person you remember first preparing it.
36. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
37. A dolphin named Pelorus Jack regularly guided ships in New Zealand through treacherous waters until his disappearance in 1912.
38. About 50% of all Facebook relationships that have survived 3 months are likely to survive to four years or longer.
39. When shopping online, Google the promo codes before making a purchase. You can get anything, from free shipping to 25% off.
40. Women who vacation more than once a year have less depression as well as greater relationship satisfaction.
41. Tickling serves no other purpose except bonding and creating a closer relationship between two people.
42. Relationships that form during the spring to summer months are more likely to last.
43. Dog owners spend more on a date and are more willing to have a one night stand than cat owners, who are more aloof in relationships.
44. Humpback whales form lifelong friendships, and reunite with their pals every year.
45. Good relationships don’t just happen. It takes time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.
46. A survey found one in five women have ended a relationship because their significant other was too busy playing video games.
47. Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with.
48. Though it may take time for a shy person to make friends, once they do, their friendships tend to be more meaningful & last longer.
49. Iceland is building a temple to worship Odin, Thor, and other Norse gods, and the religion already has 2, 500 adherents.
50. When a person falls in love they tend to lose 2 3 close friends due to neglecting friendships for new found love.
51. David Tran, the creator of Sriracha, named his company “Huy Fong Foods” in honor of the ship that helped him escape Vietnam in 1978.
52. The original founders/owners of Macys died on the Titanic and were the old couple in the movie who went to sleep as the ship went down.
53. Psychology says, relationships are always stronger when you are best friends first, a couple second.
54. Relationship status: lol
55. Facebook should have a limit on the number of times people can change their relationship status. After 5 it should default to "Unstable"
56. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last a lifetime.
57. The more mutual friends two people share, the stronger their relationship.
58. Edward and Bella in "Twilight" meet 14 criteria set by the National Domestic Abuse hotline for being in an abusive relationship.
59. If you were pushed from a spaceship without a suit, you would not die from cold or pressure, like in movies, but simply lack of Oxygen.
60. Being single will save you a thousand times more stress than being in the wrong relationship.
61. A survey found that 64 percent of single men feel they are more productive at work when they are in a relationship.
62. Women find themselves more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
63. Women are less likely than men to commit to a long term relationship, according to a survey.
64. Between 4% and 5% of people in the U.S. are romantically involved in a consensually nonmonogamous relationship.
65. ideal relationship goals:
me: hey you wanna come over and nap
66. Bad gifts from a significant others cause people to questions how well their partner knows them, thus damaging the relationship.
67. Generally, women care more in a relationship but are more likely to walk away and stay away once they reach breaking point.
68. Studies have shown that about 75% of men and 68% of women have cheated at some point in a relationship.
69. Superficial friendships increase your chances of depression.
70. Being in a committed relationship can help relieve stress.
71. Sharing a common dislike for a person can bring two people closer & ultimately lead to a lengthy friendship.
72. People who post more selfies tend to have shallow relationships with people.
73. Researchers have found that the average person will form about 400 friendships during a lifetime, but only 33 will last.
74. A survey revealed that 15% of Americans find sarcasm to be an important quality in a relationship.
75. 15% of single people say they are single because they are too busy to focus on a relationship, according to a survey.
76. 64% of Americans believe that having a sense of humor is the most important quality for a successful relationship, a survey revealed.
77. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
78. The Bermuda Triangle has as many ship and plane disappearances as any other region of the ocean.
79. Stable, long term relationships lead to better emotional and physical health, according to a study.
80. People who volunteer are 25 46% more likely to find a partner and start a romantic relationship within a year.
81. Men and women who stay up late are more likely to be single than in a relationship.
82. Being in a negative relationship can weaken your immune system, according to a study.
83. A survey revealed that 20% of Italian singles say they prefer an open relationship to a monogamous one.
84. Women rate men with facial scars as more desirable for a short term relationship than men without scars.
85. Two thirds of college students have been in a "friends with benefits" relationship, according to a survey.
86. People who drink ultra light beer tend to prefer long term relationships and are most likely to be homebodies, according to a survey.
87. Ramon Artagaveytia survived the sinking of a ship in 1871 and 41 years later he boarded the Titanic and sank with the ship.
88. The air in potato chip bags serves a purpose. It is Nitrogen and preserves crispiness and provides cushion during shipping.
89. Marilyn Monroe got married at the age of 16 to avoid being shipped to another foster home.
90. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your wifi connects automatically.
91. The average long distance relationship falls apart after 4.5 months.
92. 30% of women in relationships believe that Valentine’s Day is overrated.
93. Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationships
94. According to psychological studies : intelligent people are more likely to remain faithful while in a relationship!
95. A study concluded that the happiest lives revolve around loving relationships, confirming the belief that "all you need is love."
96. About 42% of men said they are ready to make a relationship official after a couple good dates, according to a survey.
97. Friendships at work make the job more fun, enjoyable, worthwhile, and satisfying for employees.
98. Humans have a strong relationship with music because of the way that music affects our feelings, our thinking, and our emotional state.
99. Psychology says, friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with
100. Frank Tower, an oiler on ships, survived 3 major shipwrecks: The Titanic in 1912, the Empress of Ireland in 1914 & the Lusitania in