1. When 3 people tried to sell Coca Cola secrets to Pepsi, Pepsi informed Coke and the FBI.
2. Apple has a "secret police" called the Worldwide Loyalty Team that makes sure no employees leak something.
3. Dark chocolate contains the same chemical our body secretes when we fall in love called phenylethylamine (PEA)
4. Nikola Tesla openly expressed disgust for overweight people and once fired his secretary solely because of her weight.
5. A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WWII was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
6. The most common type of unforgiven offense is betrayal, including broken secrets, deceit, affairs, and broken promises.
7. Only two people at KFC know the secret recipe of 11 herbs & spices and they are not allowed to travel together for security reasons.
8. Studies have shown that when someone keeps a secret, they are physically burdened. Keeping a secret literally weighs you down
9. 15% of Americans secretly bite their toe nails.
10. A American dentist secretly drilled "Remember Pearl Harbor" in morse code, into the dentures of captured Japanese prime minister Hideki Tojo
11. Admit it, you want to know the Krabby Patty Secret Formula even more than Plankton.
12. The body naturally secretes a chemical similar to marijuana to help ease pain.
13. People who conceal big secrets are more likely to suffer headaches, back pain, and nausea.
14. 20 percent of married people keep secrets from their spouse — some for over 25 years.
15. Psychological Fact The person you know whom secretly thinks of you before going to sleep is more likely to appear in your dreams.
16. When gelada monkeys cheat on their partners, they try to cover it up and keep it secret.
17. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes
18. A 109 year old woman from Scotland says her secret to a long life is porridge, exercise and hard work whilst avoiding men and marriage.
19. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
20. The Popsicle was invented by an 11 year who kept it secret for 18 years.
21. The word "orgy" come from the Greek word "orgia, " meaning "secret rites."
22. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
23. No female wants to start over with a new guy. Telling secrets, giving her body away. Falling all over again. Too much.
24. It is believed that Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names, and locations unknown.
25. The Secretary bird uses its long legs to kick its prey.
26. That "old person smell" is actually caused by a chemical, called 2 nonenal, that old people secrete through their skin.
27. When Dr. Seuss was stuck writing his books, he would go to a secret closet filled with hundreds of hats and wear them till the words came.
28. The average amount of time a girl can keep a secret is only 48 hours.
29. Dreams carry more weight and meaning than our conscious thoughts while awake. 70% of your dreams contain secret messages.
30. Best friends tend to have secret code names for people they dislike.
31. “Your bra strap is showing”
no one can know that I, a teenage female, is wearing a bra
someone call Victoria cause her secret’s out
32. Everyone has three lives: a public life, a private life, and a secret life
33. George Harrison lost his virginity while the other Beatles secretly watched. They cheered when he finished.
34. Between 1960 and 1977, the secret number authorizing US presidents to launch nuclear missiles was 00000000.
35. The water flow of the Ganges is a state secret in India.
36. Churchill's secret bunker was in Neasden. It was so horrible he only went there once.
37. 15 percent of Americans secretly bite their toes.
38. In 1976 an LA secretary named Jannene Swift officially married a 50 pound rock in a ceremony witnessed by more than 20 people.