1. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
2. A scientist in Antarctica managed to find a date (through Tinder) with another scientist who was camping 45 minutes away.
3. Every year, India is producing twice as many engineers, scientists, and IT specialists as America.
4. Scientists have found that chocolate has a chemical that helps counteract depression.
5. The pitch and tone of a hyena’s laugh can give an indication of its age and social status, scientists claim.
6. Scientists have created a tractor beam.
7. Scientists concluded that the chicken came first not the egg: because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
8. Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.
9. Harvard scientists say that an ancient earth may exist within our earth.
10. Scientists have found evidence to suggest that cannibalism was a normal behaviour for our ancestors.
11. Scientists claim that chins have no use and humans have prominent chins as a side effect of the rest of the face evolving to be smaller.
12. Planetary scientist Eugene Shoemaker is the only human in history to have their ashes buried on the Moon.
13. Dolphins that are tagged by scientists swim 11 percent slower because of the drag from the object on their bodies.
14. Scientists have begun to study vultures’ unique senses and abilities and are considering using the birds to help find bodies from crimes.
15. Scientists have treated a man they believe to be the first patient with internet addiction disorder brought on by overuse of Google Glass.
16. Scientists can grow bacon from stem cells.
17. Southampton University scientists have found evidence that awareness can continue for at least several minutes after clinical death.
18. Scientists believe that untidy and unmade beds are healthier for us than neat and made beds.
19. Some scientists believe dolphins should be treated as non human "people" with their rights to life. Unlike many animals, they are self aware
20. Scientists have discovered liquid oceans in one of the moons of Saturn.
21. Russian scientists in Siberia dug a hole 2.7 miles into the earth and claim to have discovered hell.
22. Australian scientists have worked out how to kill malaria inside human cells at any life stage.
23. A scientist in Antarctica managed to find a date (through Tinder) with another scientist who was camping 45 minutes away.
24. Scientist believe there are infinite universes with infinite possibilities. That means somewhere you are Batman.
25. The poop from one million Americans could contain as much as $2.6 million in gold and silver, according to scientists.
26. Scientists say that animals avoid high voltage power lines because of flashing UV light that is undetectable to humans.
27. Scientists believe that there is a black hole at the center of nearly every massive galaxy.
28. Studies show that people trust scientists, so doing things that make you appear scientific — like using graphs — makes you more trustworthy.
29. Scientists in Mexico have discovered a way to make diamonds out of tequila.
30. Scientists think that 200, 000 years ago there were many different types of humanoids and it was like Lord of the Rings.
31. Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose.
32. Scientists recently discovered a 3, 500 year old tablet containing what is believed to be the world’s oldest recorded “yo mamma” joke.
33. Scientists estimate that there’s a 2% chance of confirming extraterrestrial life within the next 10 years.
34. Scientists still have no idea what hymens are for.
35. Scientists have created a solar powered bikini to charge your phone at the beach.
36. Scientists have invented hydrating, hangover free beer.
37. An Israeli computer scientist created an algorithm that predicts the future based on articles and tweets on the Internet.
38. Scientists have used stem cells to grow a tiny brain in a lab.
39. Forensic scientists estimate that 40% of the science potrayed on crime shows like "CSI" does not exist in real life.
40. Polish scientists are working on a new method to detect drunk drivers – a laser to zap your car and sniff out any alcohol fumes.
41. Scientists have found that all mammals weighing more than 2.2 pounds (a kilogram) empty their full bladders in about 20 seconds.
42. Dr. Robert Lanza, voted the 3rd most important scientist alive has no doubts that Quantum Theory proves consciousness continues after death.
43. Scientists have created a "Peanut Butter Jellyfish" by feeding jellyfish saltwater mixed with peanut butter.
44. Scientists estimate that a human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it has been decapitated.
45. Scientists say, closing your eyes when thinking about something can make it easier to remember.
46. Scientists are considering whitening the clouds to combat global warming.
47. Scientists once spliced human brain genes with lab mice and were able to produce smarter mice.
48. Scientists have found a way to make videos of thoughts in your brain, their next step is to visualize dreams.
49. 87% of scientists believe that climate change is mostly caused by human activity, while only 50% of the public does.
50. Some scientists estimate that there are as many as 100, 000 intelligent alien civilizations in our galaxy alone.
51. Scientists estimate that in less than 200 years, we will have discovered every type of dinosaur.
52. Scientists have found that babies sometimes cry at night to prevent their parents from making another baby.
53. Scientists have figured out a way to unboil an egg.
54. A scientist in Antarctica managed to find a date —through Tinder — with another scientist who was camping 45 minutes away.
55. Scientists have discovered a giant cloud of alcohol – spanning 288 billion miles – floating in space.
56. Only humans have genetic "dark matter" that scientists may believe is an unidentified living organism.
57. Scientists have developed a beer that has electrolytes, making it more hydrating and refreshing.
58. Scientists created a lab grown burger that took 3 months to grow and cost over $300, 000 in research.
59. Scientists are able to create brain cells out of pee.
60. Many scientists believe that Earth is in the midst of its sixth mass extinction, and that it was caused entirely by humans.
61. Scientists can predict your lifespan by observing your natural walking speed.
62. Scientists are creating glow in the dark trees to replace street lights.
63. Scientists have created a mind controlled computer.
64. Based on radar images of Venus, scientists believe that it snows metal, because it is too hot for water based snow.
65. James Watson, one of the scientists who discovered the helical structure of DNA, believes stupidity is a disease that can be cured.
66. "Gattaca" was voted the most accurate sci film of all time by the scientists at NASA.
67. Scientists estimate that laughing 100 times is equivalent to a 10 minute workout on a rowing machine
68. Seahorses move along at about 0.01 mph, making them what scientists believe to be the slowest fish in the ocean.
69. A 2009 search for the Loch Ness Monster came up empty. Scientists did find over 100, 000 golf balls.
70. Dieting could force your brain to eat itself, scientists say.
71. A scientist allowed 78 bees, wasps, and ants sting him to create a pain index. The absolute worst was the bullet ant.
72. From a survey of almost 30, 000 scientists, 97% agree that climate change is caused by human activity.
73. The smell of newborn babies excites women in the same way an addict craving for drugs enjoys his fix, according to scientists.
74. Scientists say the brain purposely forgets certain memories in order to avoid information overload, and emotional hangovers.
75. Scientists claim that the brain purposely forgets certain memories in order to avoid information overload, and emotional hangovers.
76. In 2009, scientists announced a skin disorder they called “PlayStation palmar hidradenitis” caused by too much video game playing.
77. Scientists have cured arachnophobia by making patients stare at spider like objects, such as dreadlocks or a tripod.
78. Only 2% of scientists confess to falsifying or manipulating data...but 14% say they know a colleague who did.
79. Scientists have made tattoos that generate electricity from sweat.
80. Scientist say, our dreams can often warn us of things that have yet to happen.
81. Scientists want to bring 24 animals back from extinction. They call it “de extinction.”
82. Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites, Scientist say that a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
83. Scientists have developed a microparticle filled with oxygen that can be injected into the bloodstream, so we can live without breathing.
84. According to scientists, antimatter is the most expensive material on Earth to make 1 gram would cost $62.5 trillion.
85. Genetically engineered kids that have 3 parents have been made possible by scientists.
86. A study by US scientists estimated that Santa would have to visit 822 homes a second to deliver all the world’s presents on Christmas Eve.
87. Scientists suggest that 60 billion planets in our Milky Way galaxy alone could support life.
88. Beauty sleep is real scientists found that faces of well rested people look younger and are more attractive than sleep deprived people.
89. Scientists have developed chopsticks that test your food to make sure it’s ok to eat.
90. Scientists say that the universe is precisely 13.75 billion years old.
91. Marie Curie, the Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died of radiation poisoning.
92. Nearly 50% of the world?s scientists are assigned to military projects.