Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
27 Funny scientific facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random scientific facts.
1. Stretching before exercise has no scientifically proven benefit
2. According to one scientific theory, our entire Universe may exist inside of a black hole.
3. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
4. When a fatal heart attack killed the Elvis Presley, he was sitting on a toilet and reading The Scientific Search for Jesus.
5. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier and smarter.
6. There is scientific evidence that money can buy you happiness.
7. Today is International DNA Day. Scientific papers documenting the discovery of DNA were published on 4/25/1953. Happy DNA Day!
8. Studies show that people trust scientists, so doing things that make you appear scientific — like using graphs — makes you more trustworthy.
9. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier & smarter.
10. Coffee has 51 scientifically proven health benefits.
11. Crying releases extra stress hormones, and it is a scientifically proven way to relieve stress
12. Scientific evidence suggests the soul is constructed from the fabric of the universe and lives on after the death of your physical body.
13. There are no proven scientific benefits to drinking kombucha.
14. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
15. There is no scientific evidence that Neanderthals are our ancestors.
16. Tripping on LSD has aided at least 2 Nobel prize winners in their scientific discoveries.
17. The coyote is a member of the dog family and its scientific name, “canis latrans” means barking dog.
18. More time in bed is scientifically linked to loneliness.
19. According to one study, mozzarella is scientifically the best pizza cheese.
20. People with dyslexia are good at noticing abnormalities, a trait that suits many scientific careers.
21. It has been scientifically proven that the less you know, the more you think you know.
22. Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes according to a recent scientific study.
23. Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly, " a scientific essay about farts.
24. Natalie Portman has been published in two scientific journals and graduated from Harvard.
25. The boa constrictor is the only living animal whose common name is exactly the same as its scientific name.
26. The walrus scientific name, Odobenus rosmarus, is Latin for 'tooth walking sea horse'.
27. According to scientific studies, a rat's performance in a maze can be improved by playing music written by Mozart.