Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
20 Funny science facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random science facts.
1. The Dalai Lama said that, if science proves an aspect of Buddhism is wrong, Buddhism will change.
2. The first woman to earn a PhD in Computer Science in the United States also earned a Masters in Math & Physics. She was a Catholic nun.
3. Neuroscience research has determined that two cheeseburgers is the pleasure equivalent of one orgasm.
4. if you ever toss something up and it comes back down, THROW YA HANDS IN THE AIR CUZ THAT SHIT IS SCIENCE #Gravity
5. Studies show that people are more swayed by things that look "sciencey, " like graphs and percentages.
6. stress makes u fat so just try to stay positive like a proton homies I got your backs I GOTCHU #ScienceGangRideOrDie
7. Bill Nye the Science Guy was a student of Carl Sagan at Cornell.
8. GZA of Wu Tang Clan is writing a series of albums dealing with science so as to get more people hooked on science.
9. Smart college majors, e.g. Physical Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Biological Sciences are picked by smart students.
10. SCIENCE DOESNT SLEEP HOMEBOY
11. People who like “Thunderstorms, ” “The Colbert Report, ” “Science, ” and “Curly Fries, ” on Facebook are more likely to be intelligent.
12. Forensic scientists estimate that 40% of the science potrayed on crime shows like "CSI" does not exist in real life.
13. Bill Nye was a stand up comedian before he became the "Science Guy" on TV.
14. Before Bill Nye became "The Science Guy, " he was a stand up comedian.
15. BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE: Posting photos of your food to Instagram before eating it, makes it taste better.
16. Over 250 dead people have been cryogenically frozen and are waiting until the day medical science can revive them.
17. The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.
18. The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.
19. The National Science Foundation spent more than $3 million over the course of a decade studying shrimp on treadmills.
20. An increase in math and science rigor has been linked to greater dropout rates.