1. In China, some school days run from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
2. In the 1970s, Belgium used to serve children beer at school.
3. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and c...
4. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
5. The Hogwarts school motto is Latin for "Never tickle a sleeping dragon."
6. Cameron Diaz was in high school with Snoop Dogg, and Snoop Dogg was her drug dealer.
7. Psychologist suggest, the average high school student has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient would in 1950s.
8. Eminem repeated the 9th grade 3 times before dropping out of school
9. Reports have shown that only 35 percent of Kenya’s public school teachers showed “mastery of the curriculum they teach.”
10. Some schools in the wealthier neighborhoods of Los Angeles have a lower vaccination rate than in South Sudan.
11. After just a few months of high school, Katy Perry completed her GED to pursue singing.
12. In high school, Robin Williams was voted “Least Likely to Succeed”.
13. There is a book available in China "Harry Potter and the Chinese Overseas Students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry".
14. A program was launched in Belgium in 2001 to replace sugary drinks and soda in school lunches with beer
15. Hillary Clinton was elected president of her school’s Young Republicans chapter before she ultimately switched to Democrat.
16. Hershey Chocolate is owned by a K 12 school with less than 2, 000 students and an endowment worth billions of dollars.
17. The average high school student today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient did in the 1950s
18. There are over 300 languages spoken in London schools.
19. In Luxembourg you must be trilingual (French, German, Luxembourgish) to graduate secondary school.
20. Stephen Colbert is a practicing Roman Catholic and teaches sunday school.
21. Sean Penn, Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen, & Rob Lowe all are friends from high school.
22. 50% of college educated Millennials are okay with hookups, compared to only a third of those with a high school degree, a survey found.
23. Before he was a director, James Cameron was a school bus driver.
24. 3 million kids are absent from school each month because they fear bullies.
25. If a website is blocked on your work/school internet, you can use Google translate as a proxy. Just copy/paste the URL into it
26. The last year the U.S. went without any deaths in a school shooting was 1981.
27. A study found that kids who try a sip of alcohol before 6th grade are more likely to start drinking by the time they enter high school.
28. Ryan Reynolds failed his high school drama class.
29. Katy Perry was teased in middle school for having large breasts.
30. Subway was started by 17 year old, Frank DeLuca who was only looking for a way to pay for medical school.
31. A one point increase in high school GPA corresponds to an average increase in annual earnings by 12 14%.
32. The Swedish and Finnish government actually pays students monthly pocket money if they attend high school, college and university.
33. Nearly 60% of terrorists graduated school with degrees in engineering
34. Too much homework has a negative impact on the GPA of High School students. Feeling overworked in school also cause depression.
35. The Hogwarts school motto is "Draco Dormiens Nunquim Titillandus, " Latin for "Never tickle a sleeping dragon."
36. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
37. By the time you graduate high school, you will have spent about 19, 000 hours of your life at school.
38. American school buses are yellow because you see yellow faster than any other color, 1.24 times faster than red in fact.
39. Ryan Gosling was once suspended from school for throwing steak knives during recess because he thought he was Rambo.
40. George W. Bush was the head cheerleader at his high school.
41. At the United States Navy Strike Fighter Tactics school, there is a $5 fine for anyone who quotes the movie Top Gun.
42. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and college at age 10
43. Jimi Hendrix failed his high school music class.
44. Respect your elders. They made it through High School without Google or Wikipedia.
45. Jessica Alba graduated from high school at the age of 16.
46. There are more head and spinal injuries from cheerleading than all other high school and college sports combined.
47. Sweden pays high school students $187 per month to attend school.
48. There is an officially recognized School of Wizardry in California.
49. Lenny Kravitz, Nicolas Cage, and Slash were all high school classmates.
50. If a website is blocked on your work/school internet, you can use Google translate as a proxy. Just copy/paste the URL into it.
51. Schools that ditch schoolyard rules are seeing a decrease in bullying, serious injuries, and vandalism.
52. "You know you go to a small school when the whole student body shows up to one party and rages together" Doane College
53. In Armenia, children ages 6 and up are taught chess in school as part of the mandatory curriculum.
54. High School students in 2015 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
55. Kendrick Lamar attended the same school as Dr. Dre.
56. Denver, Colorado has more marijuana dispensaries than liquor stores or public schools.
57. Jennifer Lawrence was voted "Most Talkative" in high school.
58. Beyoncé never finished high school.
59. A 7 year old boy was once suspended from school for chewing his Pop Tart into the shape of a gun.
60. Teenagers tend to choose friends at school that take similar classes, not similar cliques.
61. Ronald Reagan was a lifeguard during high school and saved 77 lives.
62. Many high school cafeterias in Europe serve alcohol to students who choose to drink.
63. A second grader was suspended for biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a mountain, which school officials mistook for a gun.
64. Michael Cameron was a student of Greenbrier High School in 1998 who was suspended for wearing a Pepsi shirt on Coke day.
65. Pixar has a school for their employees to learn more about filmmaking called Pixar University PU.
66. The 50 star American flag was designed by an Ohio high school student for a class project. His teacher gave him a B–.
67. Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team and went home to cry in his room.
68. Talking to yourself is very common and studies show that students who talk to themselves tend to do better at school.
69. One in every five teenage girls will become pregnant during high school.
70. By the time an average American child leaves school, they have seen over 40, 000 murders on TV.
71. Actor Willem Dafoe was expelled from high school for making a pornographic film.
72. Angelina Jolie went to Beverly Hills High School, the school featured in Clueless and on which "Beverly Hills 90210" was based.
73. More than half of all teenagers are sleep deprived, thanks in part to early school start times.
74. A man once woke up from a coma and could speak fluent Chinese after only studying it a short time in high school.
75. In 2014, a Utah teacher was fired for writing an educational blog post about homophones — the school said he was promoting the "gay agenda."
76. Sweden pays high school students $131 every month to attend school.
77. In middle school, Katy Perry was often teased for having big boobs.
78. It would cost $43, 000 to send a single child to Hogwarts for one year if the school were real.
79. Cuddling a baby, reading out loud, cheating in school and getting a business degree are all good for an efficient mind.
80. Every day, 7, 000 students drop out of high school – more than 1.2 million a year.
81. Mark Wahlberg, a high school dropout, got his diploma at the age of 42 to set an example for his kids.
82. Less than 1% of what the world spent on weapons is all that was needed to put every child on Earth in school by the year 2000.
83. By the age of 12, André the Giant could no longer fit on a school bus.
84. James Earl Jones had a severe stutter as a child and refused to speak in school.
85. By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S., they have seen about 40, 000 murders on TV.
86. High School students in 2013 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
87. Studies show that smarter high school students are less superstitious than those of average intelligence.
88. Participating in sports in high school and college increases self confidence, self respect, and leadership skills.
89. Boys in Norway in primary school talk about their feelings and hold hands.
90. An Illinois middle schooler is developing an app that will stop up to 93% of cyberbullying.
91. As an adult, Barack Obama admitted to using marijuana, cocaine and alcohol in high school.
92. In the Netherlands, school finishes at midday on Wednesdays.
93. My math teacher showed up to my party. He broke out some coke and he banged an 18 year old.... My school is fucking crazy LHS
94. Calling 1(781) 452 4077 will actually put you through to the Hogwarts Hotline, where you can learn more information about the school!
95. A study found that high school students in 2014 have the same anxiety levels as insane asylum patients in the 1950s.
96. One high school coach can make you hate everything about the sport that you fell in love with as a kid and that is so depressing to me. RHS
97. A school once had to be shut down after 6th graders sprayed too much Axe, and several kids had to be hospitalized for it.
98. The word "school" comes from the ancient Greek word for "free time."
99. One man converted a school bus into a moving house.
100. The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.