1. Kool Aid can be turned into Gatorade if you add some salt.
2. Ingesting a quart of soy sauce can send you into a coma or kill you, due to excess salt in the bloodstream.
3. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weigh
4. When you go to a restaurant and see rice in the salt shakers, its to keep the salt dry and prevent it from clumping together.
5. You can turn Kool Aid into Gatorade by simply adding salt.
6. Tourism in Albuquerque has boomed from selling Breaking Bad candy and bath salts that resemble blue crystal meth
7. Salty and spicy snacks can be used as antidepressants. The pleasure centers in your brain make you crave them more.
8. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt, they would fill an Olympic sized swimming pool
9. If you find a hair in your food, heavily salt it before sending it back to the kitchen to make sure you got a new order.
10. If you accidentally over salt a dish while its still cooking, drop in a peeled potato it absorbs the excess salt for an instant fix me up.
11. Sprinkle some salt on your napkin coaster at the bar to avoid having your beer sticking to it every time.
12. Scientists have created a "Peanut Butter Jellyfish" by feeding jellyfish saltwater mixed with peanut butter.
13. If you find a hair in your food and send it back to the kitchen, heavily salt it to make sure you got a new order
14. The fresh, salty smell of beach air is actually the smell of rotting seaweed.
15. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight .
16. Penguins can drink salt water because they have a supraorbital gland, which lets them filtrate the salt from the water.
17. The South Park song "Chocolate Salty Balls" reached number one one the UK Singles Chart.
18. Penguins have a gland in their nose that turns saltwater into fresh water.
19. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
20. Snow is a mineral, just like diamonds and salt.
21. Penguins have an organ near the eye that filters salt from the water out of their system.
22. Your body gets a "high" when eating foods with a lot of salt, sugar, and additives.
23. An entire lake was drained by accidentally drilling into an underground salt mine pulling full size container ships into the hole.
24. Tourism in Albuquerque has boomed from selling Breaking Bad candy and bath salts that resemble blue crystal meth.
25. Pure LSD (Acid) salts are triboluminesent, emitting small flashes of light when shaken in the dark.
26. If you want fresh fries at a fast food joint, order them without salt – they have to make a new batch.
27. If all the salt in the sea were spread evenly over the land, it would be 500 feet thick.
28. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
29. The Atlantic Ocean is saltier than the Pacific Ocean.
30. Approximately 115 tons of ocean salt spray enters the earth's atmosphere each second.
31. For every gallon of sea water, you get more than a quarter pound of salt.
32. More than 10% of the world's salt is used to de ice American roads.
33. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
34. People in parts of Western China put salt in their tea instead of sugar.